Need to cure Tr*dingTheT*pe strat

wrx74

I found this Algo on Xtrader forum time ago... I'm working on it on ADL trying to put together something similar to TTT but still trading manually...

https://forums.tradingtechnologies.com/showthread.php?3087-Profit-or-Scratch

This algo is designed to work on the inside market. When you place your order the algo will monitor the quantity available at that price, should the quantity drop below the scratch threshold the order will be pulled.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this Algo on Xtrader forum time ago... I'm working on it on ADL trying to put together something similar to TTT but still trading manually...

https://forums.tradingtechnologies.com/showthread.php?3087-Profit-or-Scratch

This algo is designed to work on the inside market. When you place your order the algo will monitor the quantity available at that price, should the quantity drop below the scratch threshold the order will be pulled.

As I don't have TT installed, could you make a screenshot to see the logics behind this algo?

I'm sorry but I just stared with Xtrader and ADL. I'm still searching around for algos like that no one working,yet. Still trading manually but I want to authomate my stops and exit asap.... I'm trying to figure out if with a WAT (Whit a tick) order type on XTrader you can entry on the edge and putting the stop at your entry price...

https://forums.tradingtechnologies.com/showthread.php?2843-With-a-Tick-Order-Management-Algo

@admis as you are a so great coder I suggest you should take a look at ADL really close, I think it's easy for a skilled guy like you write down codes for Xtrader

Edited by 1Tick

@admis as you are a so great coder I suggest you should take a look at ADL really close, I think it's easy for a skilled guy like you write down codes for Xtrader

Thanks. I wish, I could be younger, not related and with a lot of free time... In fact, the opposite is true...:-$

btw: I think, you have too high expectations related to 3T. I'd rather check out the BookMap plugins.

Edited by admis

It's not about TTT but it's the market and the way he trades... I'm honest, I was trading FDAX with a method i put together, trying to follow thje bots and taking 1 or 2 ticks as long they were taking at least 6 ticks, and I used BM to follow theme and to trade due to its ultrafast data.... During last months I saw something changed and I was not more able to make the money I used, and I lost a lot of money just trading the same way I have been trading for the last 2 years. Then I found this guy on youtube and I approched the ZB and ZN.... I must say that They are the reason I am still trading and I did not give up... HFT was my bread and butter but the markets I used to trade, these days (Since december 14), have something that doesn't work ok... Said that I'm now here trading the tresuries...

So I do not have any expectance about TTT but I have a big interest in trade ZB... That's all, It's really boring compared to Dax/Russel/Gold/Oil but it pays and pays well... I think these markets deserve a look by whow is going to give up....

I sent an email to the guy yesterday asking to see the new tool but as supposed he replied saying no way to see and no way to enter the chat as He says that without the "school" is useless... I see the point and I totally agree with him because I guess a bunch of people went to him thinking it was the holy grail... It's nothing more than an order management tool and the entry is at total your own interpretation of the market you are trading, and again if you trade support/resistance of any kind the ZB and the ZN are the place to be. Is the UB the same?

http://[email protected]/filegroup/exCUxhIaAnD37zhH17TR6A

be sure the settings are set as mine, about the profile on the right I have no clue... Never had it!

Again, I repeat, the best option this tool have is the exit on the backpressure, all the other ones are things you can do manually, like the trade at the open if on one side you have 1000 or 1500 or whetever you want number bought or sold, then you look for absorbtion at HVN or runaway at LVN and you are done for the day!

Yes but full auto is not reccomended even by the developer. Again the great stuff is the autostop on backpressure. I'm refining the entry and with an algo on Xtrader my goal is to get in on the edge of the price and put the stop right behind at the same price. Only on tresuries you can think to do a thing like this. I'm recording the BUND data to see if I can trade even an hour in the european session. This stuff I'm working on is valid in high volume hours, as the developer suggests, good from 820AM EST till 10Am EST best hours to risk 1 tick.

If anyone is interested Guy B0w3r from Pr0p3x is giving away a corse at http://[email protected]/course-list/ I think you can buy a one month subscribtion for 120$ and download everything.

There is also a course from the one you can't talk here.

I'm tempted since it's few bucks but really busy understanding ADL and maybe I'll subscribe when I have all the algos set up and I have time to focus on reading books and watching at videos.

He is a master in Depth trading here you can find a book from him.

https://[email protected]/file/smu2ma

In 2011 I attended a seminar live in person with him, I was really impressed and started my journey in dom trading.Too bad I was addicted to very fast markets and discvovered tresuries too late, even if he always suggested to stay in thick markets.

Guest betrader

I cannt foud that indicator in my list? Is that one from post 115 ?

http://[email protected]/filegroup/exCUxhIaAnD37zhH17TR6A

be sure the settings are set as mine, about the profile on the right I have no clue... Never had it!

Again, I repeat, the best option this tool have is the exit on the backpressure, all the other ones are things you can do manually, like the trade at the open if on one side you have 1000 or 1500 or whetever you want number bought or sold, then you look for absorbtion at HVN or runaway at LVN and you are done for the day!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone can educate the new tr@ding the tape strategy .. it is now protected and got message index out of bounds array if anyone can educate this .net reflector or any else Thank you

I'm sure not everyone, but just few certainly can do it. 8-)

First of all you have to attach this package, before making the conclusions...

• 3 weeks later...