Need to cure Tr*dingTheT*pe strat

wrx74

From the vids I've seen of this, all I can say is that I wish them well, looks like they have a good thing going with software (and locality hardware to their market) helping them do the hard part of being fast and their brains do the hard part of figuring out the right context.

However, just because they found success at trading order flow at the tick-by-tick minutia level in thick, slow instruments and couldn't be successful at other ways doesn't mean the rest of retail are wrong and losing money in the futures markets by not following them.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone interested in getting the most recent video's? If there are people interested then we can set up a group purchase where the people that are interested can split the $750.00 cost.

Then everyone who participates will get all videos and material to see how this seller is currently trading. If there are other people interested send me a private message.

Cheers

stingrayzz-

is this any good ? still trying to understand the value of this strategy- any feedback ?

Traderbeauty,

I have doubts. I have seen posts on another forum where some people indicate it is good and then others say it was just not their way of trading. Also, I have seen a person state it was a waste of time.

We all know that everyone trades at different levels. If we get 10 people then it would be $75.00. For that price I would be willing to go in on it.

I have no experience with it. The software has been educated but no information on how the seller is currently trading it. I was hoping wrx74 would be kind enough to post some current videos on how the seller is trading but I get the feeling he does not want to do that. I would be willing to give him $75.00 to post all the current videos.

Cheers

Stingrayzz-

Thanks- its not about the money- there are so many programs and videos very tempting, offered by vendors that are swearing about their profitability, but once you go deeper you realize that almost always they neglect to show you areas or days that they purposely omit.

i would not waste time or money for something that does not have an initial edge ( as yamantaka is saying ).

Jane

Traderbeauty,

I have doubts. I have seen posts on another forum where some people indicate it is good and then others say it was just not their way of trading. Also, I have seen a person state it was a waste of time.

We all know that everyone trades at different levels. If we get 10 people then it would be $75.00. For that price I would be willing to go in on it.

I have no experience with it. The software has been educated but no information on how the seller is currently trading it. I was hoping wrx74 would be kind enough to post some current videos on how the seller is trading but I get the feeling he does not want to do that. I would be willing to give him $75.00 to post all the current videos.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/user/tradingthetapecom/videos

You can send the $75 to my charity.

W.

I see a part of you would like to get everything with no self effort. Why not to try to solve the obstacles by yourself? Tradernate uploaded the most current workspace and chart templates. It includes all the answers related with the settings.

It is enough to check it by yourself and and later boast of it here...

Edited by admis

3T is not for everybody. For sure, not for a newbies. An order flow knowledge and experience is required to understand how the price and volume plays together. You have to know the specifics about traded instruments (treasuries, I suspect only, the other than treasuries instruments has been introduced to promote a selling in a wider scale). I could only mention it should rather be called how the price and volume played together in the past because nowadays with a dominant numbers of black-boxes, HFT algos - the classical theory is changing or has been changed.

Even without the current developer videos we can see 3T requires to recognize by the user the current trading opportunities to choose a right algorithm (after the news or session open, strong trend, pullbacks). In each case tracking of volume and clusters is the key.The decisions you'll make are discretionary and the same will your results.

Certainly it is not a black-box build in the style: turn on and forget.

Edited by admis

I see part of you would like to get everything with no self effort. Why not to try to solve the obstacles by yourself? Tradernate uploaded the most current workspace and chart templates. It includes all the answer related with the settings.

It is enough to check it by yourself and and later boast of it here...

Admis,

If you are referring to me then with all due respect your comments are incorrect.

Did I ask anyone to trade for me? No.

Did I beg any one for anything? No.

I asked a simple question.

I would like to see how the seller is currently trading.

Whether I use that information is something that I will decide.

If people do not want to participate in something that is offered then they do not have to.

Cheers

Are you kidding me? Next time address it to the people you are referring.

I will leave it at that

Cheers.

I can see you are feeling good with your intelligence. Certainly you can manage it by yourself, but in the case it is still over your level, always you can buy it and ask the seller to solve your infantile problems.

I can see you are feeling good with your intelligence. Certainly you can manage it by yourself, but in the case it is still over your level, always you can buy it and ask the seller to solve your infantile problems.

Lol. I quoted you earlier. It appears you cannot handle your own quotes. Maybe one day you will realize your limitations.

Cheers

It seems the numbers on the right side do not fill historically...but real time? I think if you replay it you may see that is the case.

is it possible im not seeing the order flow on the right side of the chart? something im missing?

im not getting any trades for some reason.. help anyone?

It seems the numbers on the right side do not fill historically...but real time? I think if you replay it you may see that is the case.

Thanks, but it doesnt appear on live as well, and i tried everything.. loading the indicators, pressing the "Off" button.. every little button on this system as been tested in replay and live market.. i feel like we are missing an indicator..