goobye to this **** forum

Guest gavetso

Guest gavetso

im decide said goodbye this CRPA FORUM WHNE SOME STUPOID ADMINS AND GUYS CONTROL SOME FOLDERS AND TRY CONTROL SOME POORS NEWVIEW TRADERS AND COLABORATE TO DISTRIBUTE INLLGREALY SOFTWARE HERE

I WILL POST THE db and SEND ALL INFO RELATED THIS FORUM TO AUTHORITIES IN USA AND EUROPE

I HOPE INDO HAVE THE HOSTING OFFSHORE BECASUE THIS FORUM WILLBE SHUTDOWN VERY SOON

CAVE OF ****ERS

BYE FOR EVER AND FOLLWING LOSING MONEY

AS BALA AND GAZA AND OTHERS I OFFER A OPRTUNITY TO REALLY MAKE MONEY

BUT YOUGUYS ONLY WANT ALL FREE

BYE CAVE OF LOOSERS

Gavetso...you are nothing but the best.....I knew we could count on you to do what is always right!

The only thing you could offer a trader is talk....no track record....nothing is ever shown....just talk and empty promises like the other frauds...again...how can anyone trust you...they can't....go be the fraud you are elsewhere.

im decide said goodbye this CRPA FORUM WHNE SOME STUPOID ADMINS AND GUYS CONTROL SOME FOLDERS AND TRY CONTROL SOME POORS NEWVIEW TRADERS AND COLABORATE TO DISTRIBUTE INLLGREALY SOFTWARE HERE

I WILL POST THE db and SEND ALL INFO RELATED THIS FORUM TO AUTHORITIES IN USA AND EUROPE

I HOPE INDO HAVE THE HOSTING OFFSHORE BECASUE THIS FORUM WILLBE SHUTDOWN VERY SOON

CAVE OF ****ERS

BYE CAVE OF LOOSERS

CAVE OF ****ERS

BYE CAVE OF LOOSERS

Mission accomplished. Give our regards to Big Mike.

Gavesto

We are all heart broken because you are leaving us.

Life is not going to be the same without you here.

Please say hi to elgaza when you get to wherever you go because I am sure he will be there together with you.

And most important -DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A.S.S WHEN YOU LEAVE.

Love and affection-

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Gavesto, we would really miss you. We are all here to learn and share but not for a business purpose. There are many ones here who guided and helped me selflessly. Reading your posts, it really seems that your moto is 'business' which disappoints people here in this forum. Anyway, wherever you are, be happy.

san