Acti@nZone

Gladiator858

Wgy did elgaz@ left ? A few weeks ago it looked like he had the biggest thread here, and now he was asked to leave ? I kind of missed what happened.

The only thing I remember after looking through some of his posts a few months ago is that it was nothing special or interesting that he was showing.

1903...its not the point that he is selling anything...he can do it....but how he goes about it is the problem.

1. He starts a thread looking for cs files, acting like he will help with coding...or a strat...or even some finished code. WHen he gets the code....hes gone.

2. I cannot remember if he has helped in any ofthe thread...he just asks for code.....then he states he is coming up with something....but it is never shared.

3. He says hes a coder...but we have never seen any code from him on anything....finsihed or unfinished..can he code...who knows.

No else is here doing that.....if someone says they are looking for code...thats ok....but do not say I will code something here and have a coder provide the cs files and do nothing. He gone...then pops up again on another thread and it starts all over again. Then he says...I will provide a working code....for money.

Above all he stats he is trying to protect the coders (the original coders work), all he is trying to do is get work....by not really being honest in his intentions....again...who knows if he can really code.

How long should this go on.....like I said earlier....ask for code....but do not say you are willing to help with it when you have no intention....only getting code to sell.....why lie. Again, is this my issue or do others have the same issue with how he goes about this room.

Where is he trying to sell it ?

Guest gavetso

TRADENATE DEFINTLY YOU SHOW CLEARLY YOUR INTETIONS TO DESTROY OR DEBUNK ANY COMPETITORS HERE

i have some clients from indo investasi and youcan lose your time trying get some coding service free forme forgit

if you want the box complete strat pay for it

Guest gavetso

The only reason becasue tranany yamakaka and other gruopies here try to close my opnion is becasue some time ago they trying sthelth my copirighted property i never disclose the real situation becasue this is not a oficial forum but is time to faceoof the real intention for this guys.

Is defintly a crew action now withme the same elgaza and the same with any new meber interested to show somehing is not under deal with them.

I think if i alredy never help anybody how i get over345 thanked in my post?

I will finally leave the forum for presure as elgaza

i hope other members understund this situation and leave this forum becase freedom and community words not work here

only tradeyamkafloridatradebeufy crew opnions

Guest gavetso

THIS FILE IS ENCRIPTE USED QSCRIPT IS A JAVA DERIVATION actully i think is inposible read nativly the forumal perhps yu can opne it in wave editor

and show me the screen shot to copy the formula manually in my visuakl studio

Gavetso....clearly you do not read any of my posts......and I have no problems with system vendors (99.5 lie any way).....BTW...I wouldn't ask you for a thing...I know you wouldn't deliver it...to me you show who you are as a person...especially if ur coding skills match how you act here...I wouldn't use you if you were the last coder on earth. The issues and the way you bring up off handed arguments...remind me of Elgaza...I guess its hard to stay focus...isnt it.

Admis...did the box...and what did you provide in that thread...nothing....yet I would assume you took admis code....and the cs file...still no thanks....of any kind and of course no help to no one but yourself. You are a unless troll....on this forum. Now go away before I get my flyswatter out.

TRADENATE DEFINTLY YOU SHOW CLEARLY YOUR INTETIONS TO DESTROY OR DEBUNK ANY COMPETITORS HERE

i have some clients from indo investasi and youcan lose your time trying get some coding service free forme forgit

if you want the box complete strat pay for it

Guest gavetso

tradenate an dother crewguys her ac as nmoderators im not involve every day in this forum im a worker idont know if youneed to work for a living but defintly you hare any forum member with intention to answer any post you put here why you reqeust a MODERATOR REQUEST AND OWN THIS FORUM?

idont care about you and your opinions defintly

i r43ember hoiw you destroy BALA GUY some time ago and perhpas ythis guys is a little crazy but i see this guy in his room HELP several yougn traders to avoid lose money

you always speak as youare the BEST TRADER OF THE WORLD

WHY NOT SHOW YOUR RTEAL STATAS ABOUT YOUR BIG LOSES SOME YEARS AGO

OR WANT I PASTE HERE THE INFO?????

im not here to show your POOR FEELINGS im here becasue i see goood material to work on it

Guest gavetso

system vendors (99.5 lie any way)!!!!

youare defintly against any system vendor

youare biding all tickes to win the great prize to force to mee tell what is your company and business HERE

imnot a ****guy and for theses reasojn i never disclosure your company but if you follwing with your attacks i will disclose all info a bout you yamkaka and others SYSTEM VENDOR OWNERS WITH DOGMASK here

example:

you tradenate...

think a while and keep secret your real business or you will looose not only your little buck you loose evey day and loosees your customers generate every day following your snake oil products

keep your little mouth closed /.//

Guest gavetso
avoid to share the UNDERCOVER VENDOR TRADENATE this guy is repacking and reselling indicators IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO KNOW THE REAL NAME OF THIS GUY AND HIS COMPMANY PM PLEASE

Guys, you are wasting your time with Gavesto, I have seen guys like him in the Forums before, he will just keep twisting every post and every word, and change subjects whenever he can, to throw everyone off the real subject of him simply being a leach, and just disrupt everything. If I had to guess - I bet I know what Country he comes from, these guys are all the same, and they all have the same style of participating in Forums. They have their own idea of common sense....and it will not match anyone else's. The only way to get rid of leaches like him is for administrator to throw him out, otherwise - simply ignore everything he writes.

wcicom...you are 100% right....This whole thing is sad but in a very really funny way....Room temp IQ

Guys, you are wasting your time with Gavesto, I have seen guys like him in the Forums before, he will just keep twisting every post and every word, and change subjects whenever he can, to throw everyone off the real subject of him simply being a leach, and just disrupt everything. If I had to guess - I bet I know what Country he comes from, these guys are all the same, and they all have the same style of participating in Forums. They have their own idea of common sense....and it will not match anyone else's. The only way to get rid of leaches like him is for administrator to throw him out, otherwise - simply ignore everything he writes.
Edited by tradernate

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Gladiator858,

Even though "ActionZones" are similar type of an Indicator to Pivots, it works quite different. One of the main differences is that ActionZones needs to "see" today's open before it will draw the levels, also formulas to calculate levels are based on Fibs. and not only on previous day's high, low and close.

Yes, it does require today's open and previous 3 days worth of data. They are very accurate levels and I would really like to find out how they are drawn.

• 1 month later...