Acti@nZone

Gladiator858

I use to pay for w59 and Acti@n Zone (Support/Resistance) levels worked really well. Cracked w59 pro gives error when loading acti@n zone indicator and I would really like to see this work again.

http://hidemyass.com/files/mSmbk/

Can anyone decompile the script, I'll take a stab at programming this level in Ninjatrader

thanks,.

Guest gavetso

when you begin to code or coding for living you understund the efford to get a job and efford to get $$ with your work imnot hope you understund that.

to guy posting the thread if the forumla is easy i will make for free if the formula is complex and need reflow all code the price is 150$

Hey G...how do we know you can even code.....you have never recycled anything here in the last 2-3 years....like Yam has stated you ask and promise but have never have you completed anything to help this forum. So NO ONE will take you serious...I am not pounding on you...just sayin the truth.-Nate

when you begin to code or coding for living you understund the efford to get a job and efford to get $$ with your work imnot hope you understund that.

to guy posting the thread if the forumla is easy i will make for free if the formula is complex and need reflow all code the price is 150$

Agree with tradernate. Last time he asked a lot in order to work on "free coding" but he disappeared when he got those he wanted.

I still remember what he said when he wanted to get something. see below. lol

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/24211-The-box?p=324071#post324071

Edited by traderCamps

Guest gavetso

thw only reason i never puyt the box strat was someguys wants all free

im working for some indo members privatly with defintly cheap coding prices and all are agree to pay for my job becasu i coder and i have to work for a living as all poeple here.

idont know why yamaka and you try debunk or said ****** words about me im honest nad im never promise nothing relat4ed to hard coding FREE is not a bad actitute hire for coding service

Gavesto, no one says that coding is easy or that it should be free. But in this Forum IT IS. No one else tries to sell stuff here.....folks SHARE HERE, do you finally understand what everyone is talking about ?

There are lot's of Forums where guys sell their indicators....that's where you belong, not here.

No one wants anything for free from you, there is enough other decoders here who just share, so stop asking everyone else for free setup files also, maybe we should charge you for those ?

G...go to BMT and he will give you a good butt rash....just as wcicom and others has stated WE are tired of you here asking for everything and not helping with anything....you are so arrogant, lazy or stupied...really not sure which one(s) you keep saying the same junk...still not 1 thanks. How you troll here you are not welcome concerning how you conduct yourself within this forum...at least so far. Please do not insult anyone here by calling them"Pal".

I'm sure you know of other forums ( I do) that have ninja stuff in them...they just have a lot of MT...just like this one did at one time. Your act has really worn on a lot of others.....so stop making shallow troll excuses for your behavior.

forums when sellnidicators? pal NInja is a samll niche idont know a y othger active forum tpo ninja as this

Guest gavetso

i never see you ask me something or request me something the only reason you’re disagree with me is because i never release the box complete you never want pay the coding work as florida trader. im very honest with my customers here and offer my help to educate alof users

if you don’t see the thankS is because i forgot use this button and my time is restricted for my work i never insult you or dismiss your opinion

why you and others member focusing to me now?

im making a honest opinion about if some coding service is free and some coding service is a HIRE JOB.

definitely i never agree with destroy the coding business or disclosure some tools are really good because the work have a price

i see for example a lot of people try get indicators for free here and forgot the effort to geit by the coders

is true sometimes some vendors sell garbage or ****ing codes but others really have big effort to launch a product.

i can probe im here to help honestly ask something related to free work and will try to do that but not askme for COMPLEX STRAT FREE this is insane

or yamakaka coders make the strata for FREE?

COME ON GUYS THE REASON YOUARE PINTING TO ME IS BECASUE YOUARE A VENDORS TEAM AND INDOINVESTASI FORUM IS YOUR PARTY CAVE TO DEBUNK OTHER VENDORS.

SOME TIME A GO I PROVE THIS WITH YAMAKAK AND FLORIDA TRADER

Edited by gavetso

Guest gavetso

IM detecting every time new user try make a yournal outside your group or idea outside your intentions is a TROL A SELLER A VENDOR A CRA..APERA BAD PERPOSON A ******

Its incredible how this forum Section was controled for only 5 M..RONS..S** GUYS

Guest gavetso

Show some proves about im trying sell somthing here or never help when somebody requestme .

remeber not all software is hackeable and i never post here products i think are really well code becasue i never betray betray my colleagues

Show some proves about im trying sell somthing here or never help when somebody requestme .

remeber not all software is hackeable and i never post here products i think are really well code becasue i never betray betray my colleagues

Why have you not ever thanked one person? There have been times where you have asked people questions and you have gotten ideas from people. Also, I am sure you downloaded something that someone has posted. Yet you show no gratitude. You are living in a dream world if you think people will respect you if you do not respect them.

Guest gavetso

escuseme but showme a thread when im requesting or donwloading somthing and not show my atitude?

im not inpresive your opnion becasue the respect ina thief forum is not inportant to me now

becasue i only have time to work hard and fight the market as all poeple here

Guest gavetso

its funny how i never use thr thnaks buton not for avoid said thanks is only im not involved with online comunitites perhaps like you

i use replay post perhpas this is my erro and i hope make a correct actitude using online forum rules to avoid this ****** war with some users here

gavesto, it's time you left this forum. No one cares about you or your opinions; you are simply a taker, not a giver. You are not wanted nor welcome here, so why stay on? elgaz@ left under popular demand and so should you. You have no value to add.

If we had access to a mute button, that would be a solution for us, but we don't.

Best of luck in whatever you hope to accomplish ELSEWHERE.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth...you are here to gather code so you can sell....you protect/respect created works...right thats why you ask for cs files since day one...you *****...shutup....

escuseme but showme a thread when im requesting or donwloading somthing and not show my atitude?

im not inpresive your opnion becasue the respect ina thief forum is not inportant to me now

becasue i only have time to work hard and fight the market as all poeple here

its funny how i never use thr thnaks buton not for avoid said thanks is only im not involved with online comunitites perhaps like you

i use replay post perhpas this is my erro and i hope make a correct actitude using online forum rules to avoid this ****** war with some users here

You are the one of the biggest leechers that do not give thanks to anyone else. I doubt anyone will assist you in the future as people do not deal with beggers like you.

Good luck trying to scrounge people to pay you for anything.