The latest from Bala if any of our educators have the time...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is he still alive ?

is it even worth the time ?

from what i read earlier its just junk so why waste energy ? ( unless you thinks its good stuff for a change ? )

jane

Jane...don't know, but I will use the theory that 1) the sightless chipmunk can find an acorn on occasion and (as a bonus) 2) even a stopped analog clock is correct twice...

So, it may be interesting. Otherwise I have not checked-in with him in some time now so it could be "world-changing", as he once touted...(LOL)!

Cheers!

Mick

Courtesy of an educator who desires to remain unnamed...

http://[email protected]/file/vepdiy

All thanks to the educator.

Cheers!

Mick

Hey Mick, Hope all is well with u--

Whether it's good or not who cares, that is up to individual--sometimes fun just to see what he has come up with--LOL--Heck u never know---

Thanks for posting and finding a ghost author--Much appreciated!!

And to whomever was kind enough to take the time and work their talent--Thank U -- It is much appreciated, even from the shadows people will continue to help--Means a lot--Thanks--Kudos to U

Have a Great weekend All

Edited by newbie0101

Courtesy of an educator who desires to remain unnamed...

http://[email protected]/file/vepdiy

All thanks to the educator.

Cheers!

Mick

Ahhh many thanks Mickey matey. Glad to see you are still on top of things,especially on the dirty going ons of the unwashed BS Bala

WB, Cash. Where you been?

Taka-san! So nice to hear from you. I had to undergo open heart valve replacement surgery mate including the attendant recovery procedures,relatively long hospital stay before and after the surgery itself and now finally back home with my ticker having a new valve so essentially 3 months off everything.:((:P

Cash! Where ya been mate?! Good to see you back!

Cheers!

Mick

Well Mick me old pal I finally went for the old dreaded ticker surgery.Doc said I had to replace my old valve which was heavily calcified or I would die.Was admitted in late Feb with various tests until finally they set up a surgery date late March.Surgery itself went smoothly however my recovery was hampered with the constant usage of the blood thinner medication Wafarin that gave me some difficulties.However after some extended hospital stay and some trial use of other less debilitating blood thinners I am now well on the road to recovery.Missed you much my matey.:)

Taka-san! So nice to hear from you. I had to undergo open heart valve replacement surgery mate including the attendant recovery procedures,relatively long hospital stay before and after the surgery itself and now finally back home with my ticker having a new valve so essentially 3 months off everything.:((:P

Glad to see you back my friend...take it easy, and no stress, okay?! :)

Well Mick me old pal I finally went for the old dreaded ticker surgery.Doc said I had to replace my old valve which was heavily calcified or I would die.Was admitted in late Feb with various tests until finally they set up a surgery date late March.Surgery itself went smoothly however my recovery was hampered with the constant usage of the blood thinner medication Wafarin that gave me some difficulties.However after some extended hospital stay and some trial use of other less debilitating blood thinners I am now well on the road to recovery.Missed you much my matey.:)

Very good news, mate!

Happy to hear this has a good result! Recover well and we'll hold down the fort for ya!

Cheers!

Mick

I thank you all so very much for all your wonderful and heart warming greetings and messages.After the rough passage my heart went through the past months, all your well-wishes feels like healing balm on my wounded heart. You are all wonderful, Bless you.

• 2 weeks later...
I thank you all so very much for all your wonderful and heart warming greetings and messages.After the rough passage my heart went through the past months, all your well-wishes feels like healing balm on my wounded heart. You are all wonderful, Bless you.

Cash, I'll offer my most sincere wishes, with a power recovery

good luck

• 3 weeks later...