REQ: tradingthetape.com

forexmaniac84

Any system that is profitable, would not be SOLD! The only reason vendors sell their "systems", is because these "systems" are useless!

Simple as that!

I'm not totally disagreeing with you, but I think the word useless is a bit strong. Some systems do have an edge, but Joe retail wants it all. High win rate, positive RR, over 100% return, minuscule DD and a monthly fee under $200, all with a $5k account. That is unreasonable and so many traders get disappointed especially when the system is in a DD. The say the system sucks because the can't take the pain.

Sophisticated investors (those that are well capitalized) are quite happy with any method that delivers 25% returns with a 20% drawdown. That type of performance is in the top 5% of all hedge funds.

I think trading the tape is a very respectable company the guy uses order flow ...

is the only desicion making indicator...

no macd or other ****py indicator ,of course theres no strategy that works 100%

is part of trading ,markets are unpredictable sometimes they trend and sometimes they dont even move LOL!! ..

Even high frequency firms do the dead cat bounce and they have dough to spare ..

People that comment negatively its a sign that dont know much of the markets ,but dont worry markets will teach you and only then you will understand what i mean..

just my 2 cents

...That type of performance is in the top 5% of all hedge funds.

OK, so you are saying Joe retail can buy a "system" that is for sale, for few hundred dollars, or few thousand dollars, or make one on their own, and beat "the top 5% of all hedge funds"? -->if only trading would be so "easy" ;-) and if so, even "the top 5% of all hedge funds" would had to close shop! (because the Joe retail can buy a system for few thousand dollars and beat them.

and if not, then these "systems" are useless: they are useless to the Joe retail; and regarding any system that "delivers 25% returns with a 20% drawdown", can you point one such system to the readers? (back-testing results DON'T COUNT! Only the real life, independently audited and verified systems please!)

Edited by user33

OK, so you are saying Joe retail can buy a "system" that is for sale, for few hundred dollars, or few thousand dollars, or make one on their own, and beat "the top 5% of all hedge funds"? -->if only trading would be so "easy" ;-) and if so, even "the top 5% of all hedge funds" would had to close shop! (because the Joe retail can buy a system for few thousand dollars and beat them.

and if not, then these "systems" are useless: they are useless to the Joe retail; and regarding any system that "delivers 25% returns with a 20% drawdown", can you point one such system to the readers? (back-testing results DON'T COUNT! Only the real life, independently audited and verified systems please!)

No problem.

Go to Collective2 and search The Grid. There you will find what you don't believe exists and ,oh, you're welcome.