salmanyom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st request--

"Hi salmanyom

Hope all is great with you.

I mean no disrespect and am asking out of concern/curiousity...for myself??

Thank you for sharing your thoughts--Myself I would be more interested in you sharing---How u come about these levels?

Will u post your indicator you are working on?

I ask because as u state u are in the process of "developing" by chance with the indi u are working on being posted allowing others here to test, maybe could help u in ur process as well improve upon.

Just a thought and no pressure---I did learn a long time ago though--unless u ask u don't know.

Have a great one!!

Take care"

no response from my first request, so here I am again-- Do you ever plan on sharing your methodology on how you come about these levels?

Or should we stay tuned for your posting of your website and payment plan?

Would thank u more for a valid, direct response.

Take care

Edited by newbie0101

@newbie0101: I would not hold my breath on this one buddy! ;)

1st request--

"Hi salmanyom

Thank you for sharing your thoughts--Myself I would be more interested in you sharing---How u come about these levels?

I ask because as u state u are in the process of "developing" by chance with the indi u are working on being posted allowing others here to test, maybe could help u in ur process as well improve upon.

Just a thought and no pressure---I did learn a long time ago though--unless u ask u don't know.

Have a great one!!

Take care"

no response from my first request, so here I am again-- Do you ever plan on sharing your methodology on how you come about these levels?

Take care

1st request--

"Hi salmanyom

Have a great one!!

Take care"

Take care

Seriously I don't have any plan for this work. My intention has been working on something new that can help me with serious trading issue which is identifying the trend and takes trades in the direction of the trend. I wants to improve the expectancy versus the risk inherent in each trade and improve my risk:reward ratio of each trade. I came up with this methodology to draw for me an almost instant plan for the week / day so that I know on which direction to take buy or sell.

I am not that expert in programming NT indicators and that is why I posted my ideas here requesting for the co-work. The mistake I did is that I posted the incomplete ideas here. My work is incomplete and not tested over the past, and I mean by that I did not test this method on historical charts 2012 - 2009 at least simply because it requires significant time to be spent doing the homework. First I need to perfect this method to be sound , logical, and presentable to others and then I will ask friends to present it. When the guys here asked for predictions of the next week movements, I responded to them and posted the projections here because I believe this work is absolutely crazy and promising.

Just making a joke, nevermind.

traderkx,

I think yamantaka being sarcastic, that's my take at least. 3lg@z@ is/was a member on this forum and shall not be named to keep lurkers away ;)

ok. thanks

Just my sugetions for Ninja:

I admire salmanyom for this projections.

I only be able to trade for long-term. Some Week or more. And here... some years ir not very good.

SO, I try this year study others things like Neural... but what I would like is study some one that give me some confidence that work in final is good, like this work.

For this reason, i ask salmanyom if he can ony say what Study is behind this prject. He do not necessaire say all. Only some sugestions for study.~X(

ok. thanks

Just my sugetions for Ninja:

I admire salmanyom for this projections.

I only be able to trade for long-term. Some Week or more. And here... some years ir not very good.

SO, I try this year study others things like Neural... but what I would like is study some one that give me some confidence that work in final is good, like this work.

For this reason, i ask salmanyom if he can ony say what Study is behind this prject. He do not necessaire say all. Only some sugestions for study.~X(

Difficult to explain now especially this time and any misunderstanding will be disastrous and unrecoverable. Let it first prove its accuracy and consistency especially when few peoples started to make fun of this work without knowing its potentials.

Edited by salmanyom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...