FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

The day for withdrawal, not big profit but i can use it to enjoy my weekend with my family

How about your trading this week ???? hope you are have a big profit

Enjoy your weekend, friends :cool:

huaaa,,, withdrawal in friday before weekend it's really nice =D i hope i can do it either next week,,, but this week i think i can't do that huehue =D

Yeah, not big profit but it's anough to make me more enjoy the weekend with my family.

I beleive that you can withdrawal this week, don't forget to read the news from FBS, it's very useful.

Have a nice trade bro

news delivered by FBS always greatly help us in analyzing the movement chart. Everyday before I make a trading, I always open for FBS site to read some news markets.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day for withdrawal, not big profit but i can use it to enjoy my weekend with my family How about your trading this week ???? hope you are have a big profit Enjoy your weekend, friends :cool:
huaaa,,, withdrawal in friday before weekend it's really nice =D i hope i can do it either next week,,, but this week i think i can't do that huehue =D
Yeah, not big profit but it's anough to make me more enjoy the weekend with my family. I beleive that you can withdrawal this week, don't forget to read the news from FBS, it's very useful. Have a nice trade bro
news delivered by FBS always greatly help us in analyzing the movement chart. Everyday before I make a trading, I always open for FBS site to read some news markets.

surely, it very useful for us to decide the position will we take ^^ FBS is awesome with that

The day for withdrawal, not big profit but i can use it to enjoy my weekend with my family How about your trading this week ???? hope you are have a big profit Enjoy your weekend, friends :cool:
Yeah, not big profit but it's anough to make me more enjoy the weekend with my family. I beleive that you can withdrawal this week, don't forget to read the news from FBS, it's very useful. Have a nice trade bro

surely, it very useful for us to decide the position will we take ^^ FBS is awesome with that

yeah, great for FBS for help us to trade more better and better =D FBS is the best mini broker in the world ^^

Yeah, i do it too.

Just now I read in another forum, there are rules of FBS that says that we can not trade the GAP, so if we profit because there is big news then our withdrawal will be canceled. And I just found out this rule.

Edited by Mang_Ncep

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Yeah, i do it too.

Just now I read in another forum, there are rules of FBS that says that we can not trade the GAP, so if we profit because there is big news then our withdrawal will be canceled. And I just found out this rule.

so what exactly GAP,,, so we can't withdraw our profit that we get from a big news???

Copied from others, reminding for NFP Contest...

Take part in “Predict NFP” contest, guess the non-farm payrolls indicator,

which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.11.11, and win an exclusive and stylish T-shirt from FBS!

You may enter your guesses till 8:30 GMT 04.11.11 in the special topic of our group in Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=554

Copied from others, reminding for NFP Contest...

Take part in “Predict NFP” contest, guess the non-farm payrolls indicator,

which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.11.11, and win an exclusive and stylish T-shirt from FBS!

You may enter your guesses till 8:30 GMT 04.11.11 in the special topic of our group in Facebook

http://www.facebook....87521&topic=554

wow another NFP contest again,,, i never try to predict that, cause i still confused about the way to predict that huehue

Two days there was no market news updates from the FBS, is not usually like this, usually FBS always update market news. Anyone know why?

yeah,,, i feel that is something missing for my trading,,, maybe i guess that is no market news that will really affect the market movement so FBS don't tell us about not too important news,, what is your opinion??

Morning all...

beware of the news today:

eco20102011.jpg

Specially for: Existing Home Sales (USD)

source: http://www.fbs.com/a...onomic_calendar

thanks for the share bro,,, this really help us to predict what will be happen for the market movement huehue ^^

this economic calender is one of the advantages that FBS provide us to improve our trading skill,, hopefully we all can get succes with FBS =D so be sure to consider it for your trading

Hi friend, how are you today?

The last day open market, is still an open opportunity to gain profit.

Today is my day for withdrawal, a larger profit than last week, Alhamdulillah.

Hopefully you are get profit like me, FBS invites us to succeed together.

Have a nice weekend.

i'm good man,,, wow weekend withdrawal,,,, i hope i can have it every week,,, my account have gain some profit but i think i will wait more longer to get some profit again before make a withdrawal ^^ have a nice weekend all

Best Mini Forex Broker 2011

Dear traders!

Its rapid growth and all-round development, stability and reliability of FBS are appreciated not only by traders from all over the world but also by independent financial rating companies.

FBS has received the annual World Finance Award 2011 from the authoritative British magazine World Finance and is honored as «Best Mini Forex Broker». This award is the result of the efficient work and the high-quality services FBS provides.

Many FBS achievements were recognized by the independent experts from one of the world’s leading business magazines World Finance. These are opening representative branches all over the world, regular updating of the company services, educational trainings and seminars, constant work for the benefit of customers. These are far not all FBS advantages. FBS team is constantly developing and improving.

FBS expresses its deepest gratitude to the award organizers — the leading financial magazine World Finance — for the honor and appreciation of the achievements of the company, and to its clients and partners for confidence. FBS also expresses thanks to the devoted team of the company for high results.

inbvgj.jpg

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

Monday all... open-mouth-2.gif

Lets makes more Pips this week with FBS open-mouth-2.gif

Still no analysis and markets news from FBS, doesn't matter... The improvement will makes FBS better...

Good Luck all...

Happy monday all,,,, get ready again to gain some profit from our trading with FBS...

Although that is still no analysis and market news from FBS,, just believe we can still get a lot of profit with our ability ^^

Just be patience , i guess this problems will be fixed soon,,,, and i hope the improvement that FBS have, can more helping the trader to make some profit.... Good luck for you all too =D

Best Mini Forex Broker 2011

Dear traders!

Its rapid growth and all-round development, stability and reliability of FBS are appreciated not only by traders from all over the world but also by independent financial rating companies.

FBS has received the annual World Finance Award 2011 from the authoritative British magazine World Finance and is honored as «Best Mini Forex Broker». This award is the result of the efficient work and the high-quality services FBS provides.

Many FBS achievements were recognized by the independent experts from one of the world’s leading business magazines World Finance. These are opening representative branches all over the world, regular updating of the company services, educational trainings and seminars, constant work for the benefit of customers. These are far not all FBS advantages. FBS team is constantly developing and improving.

FBS expresses its deepest gratitude to the award organizers — the leading financial magazine World Finance — for the honor and appreciation of the achievements of the company, and to its clients and partners for confidence. FBS also expresses thanks to the devoted team of the company for high results.

inbvgj.jpg

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

wow, great for FBS,,,, FBS really deserve for get this title... because the traders like me who trading with FBS,,, have feel a lot of advantages that FBS give for us to improve our trading skill,,,, and that's really help us to make our trading skill better ^^ thanks FBS...

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.11.11. First one to use the right number or the

closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=566[/COL

OR]

You may find some tips in our economic calendar:

http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 04.11.11.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

Edited by sella