FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 22 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is

**************************Shorena Gulashvili.**************************

Kind regards,

FBS

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big three and will be in the second position hehehe

there is time to grow up and win this contest for him

Today is the last day for demo contest FBS. It's look more hard to Mr. Minnes to be the winner, but if he can't be the winner this period, I still will give him applause, because he is a great trader.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 22 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is

**************************Shorena Gulashvili.**************************

Kind regards,

FBS

wow I think you have win this contest for couple of times,,, anyway congratulation for Mrs. Shorena to win again this "Add FBS as Friend" contest..I hope next time, I can be the winner of this contest and others FBS contest ofcourse ^^ progress.gif

Today is the last day for demo contest FBS. It's look more hard to Mr. Minnes to be the winner, but if he can't be the winner this period, I still will give him applause, because he is a great trader.

even he can't win this FBS demo contest but anyway I still salute to him, he's a great trader... I think to get into the top ten position alone is very hard... hopefully next time he can be the winner of this FBS contest... keep the spirit man ^^

even he can't win this FBS demo contest but anyway I still salute to him, he's a great trader... I think to get into the top ten position alone is very hard... hopefully next time he can be the winner of this FBS contest... keep the spirit man ^^

yeah,,, to be in the top ten position is a great job as a trader... it's very hard to get in the top ten position... we as Indonesian should be proud for him =D right,,, that's still next chance for him to try again and become the winner of this FBS demo contest...

Yeap, I make some last Withdrawal for this year. And FBS has processed into my LR. :D

I want to take some vacation and start trading again on January 2012.

And also the market is not too friendly in a end of year, spread will bigger too..

Yeap, I make some last Withdrawal for this year. And FBS has processed into my LR. :D

I want to take some vacation and start trading again on January 2012.

And also the market is not too friendly in a end of year, spread will bigger too..

wow nice man, I got withrawal too but I think it's not to much to use for vacation huehue,,, It's time to relax for a while right? yeah the market condition now is not to good if we do trading now.... I hope we all can get more success with FBS... and I hope for next year FBS will be more popular and get more clients for next year =D happy new year all

8vw86g.png

although FFT is no paid on any post that we do.

FBS promised that in the near future there will be an interesting contest.

wow,,, I'm sure that FBS will give us the best... it's the one that I really like from FBS, the contest that FBS held is really interesting to participate and it even more interesting if the prize is really good =D

wow nice man, I got withrawal too but I think it's not to much to use for vacation huehue,,, It's time to relax for a while right? yeah the market condition now is not to good if we do trading now.... I hope we all can get more success with FBS... and I hope for next year FBS will be more popular and get more clients for next year =D happy new year all

You are right bro, it's better to make vacation this week, the market seem so bored, so better to take a rest for trading and earn more spirit to trading again next year.

Have you read this ??? so sad to know that no Indonesian trader in the top three.

“999” contest results

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 14:59

Dear traders!

On the 23rd of December “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Ukraine is the undisputed leader of the contest, because first two places of the list of contestants are taken by Ukrainian traders.

First place is given to a contestant with account number 210836. Her balance reached 800190.56 USD by the end of the contest. A trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

Second place is taken by a contestant with 207815 account number and 620195.28 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

Third place is taken by a trader from China with 210782 account number and 587670.85 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Honourable 1781st place is taken by a participant from Russia with contest account number 210649. As a special encouraging prize we grand him with a free FBS Master Card.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts in early January. Next year many exciting surprises are waiting for you.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Edited by Mang_Ncep

Have you read this ??? so sad to know that no Indonesian trader in the top three.

"999" contest results

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 14:59

Dear traders!

On the 23rd of December "999" demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Ukraine is the undisputed leader of the contest, because first two places of the list of contestants are taken by Ukrainian traders.

First place is given to a contestant with account number 210836. Her balance reached 800190.56 USD by the end of the contest. A trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

Second place is taken by a contestant with 207815 account number and 620195.28 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

Third place is taken by a trader from China with 210782 account number and 587670.85 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Honourable 1781st place is taken by a participant from Russia with contest account number 210649. As a special encouraging prize we grand him with a free FBS Master Card.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next "999" Contest starts in early January. Next year many exciting surprises are waiting for you.

Don't miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

registration demo contest in the month of January will open soon

do not let you miss it and do not let you forget

Edited by sella

23mndw7.jpg

tell to your firend, family and all traders that you know to be participate in 999 demo contest.

supported br FBS Holdings Inc !

nice,,, I will participate again in this contest,,, hopefully I can talk a lot in this FBS demo contest... This contest really competitive and the competitor for this contest is a lot of great trader, so we must work very hard if we want to win this contest =D

33y3pt5.png

FBS will be announced eur/usd forecast contest on january 2 2012

so, we have much time to hope that our asnwered rightly

I am waiting for the result :D

Hopefully my predict become the winner and I get 150$ from FBS

Are we must attach our account number to our profile before the announce or after announce ??? I hope too I can wn this FBS contest and get the prize =D

33y3pt5.png

FBS will be announced eur/usd forecast contest on january 2 2012

so, we have much time to hope that our asnwered rightly

I am waiting for the result :D

Hopefully my predict become the winner and I get 150$ from FBS

Are we must attach our account number to our profile before the announce or after announce ??? I hope too I can wn this FBS contest and get the prize =D

Better after announce bro... So we are sure that our account will be deposited by FBS :))