REQ: RightLineTrading indies.

yamantaka

Thank you all for these wonderful educations and all the sharing.

I quickly watched their video presentation in the above post---

In my humble opinion and experience- any indicator tat is based on the history is a waste of time.There is no "MAGIC" indicator that will tell us when to go in and when to get out .

These indicators can work great on a long , strong and endless move that we get here and there but as you all know- most of the moves are not like that and when you get a sideways - chop, or consolidation move by the time the indicators set realizes it you already lost much more than you gained.True- you can try to judge chop by few indicators but again- they are all based on the history - meaning 10-15 previous bars and the software assumes that the history will continue into the future which many times does not happen.

All those colored indicators will drag you down and will cause a lot of losses on the long run.

An indicator that is not right at least 60% and above ALL THE TIMES is worthless and slow to react.

The market moves in waves or legs, there are the micro ones which are the smallest possible and the waves getting bigger and bigger as the time frame get larger. These waves are playing ALL TOGETHER .

In order to consistently succeed you HAVE to train you eye to identify these waves- legs- through the different time frames - then you know where the market has reacted which will tell you where its going next and then you can take the trades accordingly with the market direction.

No sense ( unless you are really good and you have a huge size account ) to trade using daily or higher directions.

I use renko-spectrum 30-4 as my highest time frame but this is really nothing to count upon- its just for reference.

My important one which keeps me out of trouble and prevents chop is my renko spectrum 8-2 , then the next one is 4-1 and my main- where i take trades is plain renko 1 tick.

I hardly use any indicators.

Learn fibs and some price action.

In my humble opinion- clusters, vp, all these magical supports and resistances are wonderful but----,,,,,almost always (unless there are news) if the end result of all the buyers - sellers etc is a move up- you will see a move up pattern.

Almost always these small patterns are LEADING and much more sensitive that all these indicators.True- its much harder to watch a pattern live that just bunch of colors- but its worth it.

Take care and believe what i say- i have been doing it for almost 20 years.

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- as per fibs i highly recommend dynamic traders course ( skip the first part ) its very good and just search for it in the forum.

Hi Jane, thank you for what you have highlighted. I have 2 question:

1) What kind of instrument do you trade?

2) Renko and Renko Spectrum are the same thing ?

Thanks in advance for any replay. BR.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Laser

First of all I want to thank you for all your wonderful support to this forum, we all thank you.

If you want to successfully trade you have to "KNOW" where the market is going next .The only way to do that is by using price action combined with fibs.

The simplest example is- if the market is performing lower lows lower highs and you see a short pattern from the 61.8 fib then you "KNOW" that your target is at least 1.272 fib extension or more.

The only instrument i trade is the ES because it follows the fibs almost 95% of the times to the tick- no matter what the time frame is.

As i explained before- all my time frames are renko spectrum 3-=4 but this one is really huge- thats just for reference.

the ones i use are renko spectrum 8-2 , and 4-1 but the best is my main time frame which is just a PLAIN RENKO 1 tick. just right click on your chart - data series- chose renko ( right under kagi )

hope this helps

jane

hxxps://xxx.rightlinetrading.com/rightline/RLAutotrader.zip

hxxps://xxx.rightlinetrading.com/rightline/RLDashBoard.zip

hxxps://xxx.rightlinetrading.com/rightline/RLQuant.zip

RLT-Transition Zone Software

hxxps://xxx.rightlinetrading.com/rightline/RLTransitionZone.zip

Asking for further education

Edited by jackvoo

• 3 weeks later...
https://www.sendspace.com/file/k5l8ot

This is the most updated RL indicator release on Friday Oct 5th, can someone educate this. This is all in one indicator including cash metrics.

Thanks

Remove previous RLT Suite

Import the zip using usual NT method

Restart NT..

https://[email protected]/file/dhytom

Enjoy!!

yxyx

• 5 weeks later...