REQ: RightLineTrading indies.

yamantaka

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, i save a picture of the latest presentation of the thre line V2 indicator

and it has deifferent inputs, so can anyone clarify if the one here is this ?

on post 59 eastbound75 posted one but it doesn't have the same inputs

so i am trying to clarify the info and if its the same plotwise.

Thanks to all

Hi , if anyone scrolls right on the image i have posted at post #82 you can see the settings that show that the

ThreLineIndicatorV2 is different from the one we have in the latest educated package

and thats why we miss also the oscillator plus i don't know if theres anything else new in this Version

of rlt indies. So if someone can upload the latest version , Even an uneducated demo would be fine

as our members can a have a try at educating it.

thanks to all and take care

• 1 month later...
Many thanks laser. Most of the indis in the RL Indicator Suite work ,but I can't seem to find the RL Oscillator.

I'm not sure the oscillator is an indi at all. It might be just a part of the overall indicator and a part that is not visible. Looking at the code I can see the oscillator is there in the RL Unirenko indicator system (which is a bunch of indicators in one dll).Have not personally loaded the unirenko.

Edited by justFocus

No....import as usual NT mode.....File>Utilities>ImportNinjaScript. At now only 64 bit.

ez to get 32 bit version installed and I suspect the 64 bit dll is also a 32 bit dll (that is quite common). If you want to provide all the 3 dlls that are possible for NT (there is no risk at all to NT if you do this..it is harmless) copy the 64bit dll (for example RLIndicatorSuite.X64.dll) and rename it to "RLIndicatorSuite.X86.dll". Then copy either one of those dll's and rename it to "RLIndicatorSuite.dll." . Reboot NT and you are done.

• 1 month later...