[REQ] Educated OrderFlow Tools

Bill Bundle

[REQ] Educated OrderFlow Tools

Hi Kavalan, where I paste this indicator VolumeLadderMetroEditionV2_ZeroForFilter.cs ?

Hi Kavalan,

First of all thanks for sharing . And I would like help from you . How to compile VolumeLadder_Metro Edition.

I downloaded foot template and I cope it to documents/ninjartrader/Templates/chart

and other Volumeladdar the same proces as you mentioned in the forum.

But didn't work or maybe i don't know how to do it. I opened the template but nothing just candlestick in white.

Thanks a lot and all the best

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Yoibitsu,

if you have your chart blank is because you don't have the indicator applied to this template. Open, in your blank chart the indicator windows and look if you have the indicator applied. If not find it in the list and add it. Let me know if it's ok.

For compile any indicator you need to go to: tools/edit ninjascript/indicator/ then select the indicator, push ok and when you see the code, in the menu bar you can see a simbol with two little blue arrows, is the simbol number 12. Click on this simbol and you have the indicator compiled.

If you don't have data, this can be another reason for to see it blank. in the indicator settings find write data and put true, and start recording data.

Edited by kavalan

GOMI, fin-alg, OFA, and many many more that I can't possibly keep track on them.

Only GOMI from this list. Others just use a surrogate unfair algorithm on historical footprints - they do compare price of the last trade with the previous one to identify trade side, while a fair method does the comparison between the last trade price and actual bid and ask prices.

Opportunely, very well GOMis template is here. (for VolumeLadderMetroEditionV2_ZeroForFilter)

http://testopal.com/forum/index.php?topic=170.15

post #28

http://testopal.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=170.0;attach=3765;image

Or here (template with indi) http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/OFHOSGPJkZuRUOdk5TnGYg

Edited by ruten

Hi Yoibitsu,

if you have your chart blank is because you don't have the indicator applied to this template. Open, in your blank chart the indicator windows and look if you have the indicator applied. If not find it in the list and add it. Let me know if it's ok.

For compile any indicator you need to go to: tools/edit ninjascript/indicator/ then select the indicator, push ok and when you see the code, in the menu bar you can see a simbol with two little blue arrows, is the simbol number 12. Click on this simbol and you have the indicator compiled.

If you don't have data, this can be another reason for to see it blank. in the indicator settings find write data and put true, and start recording data.

Thank you so much I am going to do so and let you know. Thanks again

Hi Yoibitsu,

Hi kavalan,

I compiled the indicator and I have done all what you said but now still showing blank chart and in the botton delta volume at 0 .

Do you have any idea why or what I am doign wrong .

Thanks alot.

thanks Andy, i get the message " import failed. The ninjascript archive file may contain duplicate method names that may already exist on your pc, or there is a required file missing on either your pc or in the import archive" any suggestions??

Try to see if you can import it in 32 bit or 64 bit version, if no success then try to compile any indicator it will give you an error and in the bottom it will tell you where error coming from, you will have to troubleshoot it

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
USER33

Thanks again for all the info.

I goggled Anthony Drager and there are so many webinars and seminars -

Can you post a link to his web site and maybe to one or two of his webinars that you recommend ?

This can save us all many hours of watching the "wrong" ones.

Thanks in advance.

Jane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jRij6lApII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DYEKbINgS8

He does not have a website, that is a good thing: he is a trader who focused on trading, not on marketing anything on any website!

now he have a site edgetradinggroup.com and he have also a courses edge elite, i search for someone who can share it

USER33

Thanks again for all the info.

I goggled Anthony Drager and there are so many webinars and seminars -

Can you post a link to his web site and maybe to one or two of his webinars that you recommend ?

This can save us all many hours of watching the "wrong" ones.

Thanks in advance.

Jane

he have a very high quality courses, edge elite by anthony drager, I'm looking for someone who can share this for the community