forexonly

I did...signed up for background noise for 2 months. He remined me a lot of Puretick calls. You have to understand the setups he would say, some times set up possible entries, most the time not. He would make a lot of excuses......I just got tired of it and went back to Eminiaddict....he at least helps with the trend and fibs areas (EMA). To finish with Shark....his trade setups are valid....he's about 70-75%, and he does trail which is key. I just hate the ES, for some reason. I was profitable using his method, but I have been trading a similar method using BBT, just never added the fibs. I used fibs when Jane on our site had her thread and she did a great job...she should have her own room. So if you have a Q I didn't answer ask away..-nate Overall...His numbers are negative risk/reward...not sure he actually does what is posted in the room. Like I said reminded me of puretick after 2 weeks....same stuff just nicer...

Have you tried the room Swordfi$h?

Thanks again

Thank you Nate for your kind words.

I was thinking about starting a new thread ( not a room ) with live calls AHEAD of time or at least direction calls for the ES only.

The problem is that in the past i didnt see too much enthusiasm in my analysis and i was actually attacked by few as if i were a criminal trying to seduce people to use the "Dirty Fibs ".

I do have a small skype room with 6 other guys and i do show them when i can what i basically do live, but only when the market does not go wild.

For example- I shorted this morning at 1887.50 which was the top of the market ( and i can provide interactive brokers log as a proof )- now this does not always happen but when it does its a great reward.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Jane...I am sorry...but you have shown averything above board...no proof needed! Your projections have been exteremly good as long as I have seen you on our site. Your fibs have been a big help. I think most of those idio*ts are gone...You handles yourself very well during that...BTW! Keep doing what you do...and I do agree Elgaza was good, its just crazy and he was bring way too much traffic in a bad way to the site, with what he was doing. Really all he had to do was just be above board like you are me...when its sim or live and say so. Then trading 40 cars with no regard to the newbies and $$ mgt. You are very careful in how you word what you are doing, you know trading adn what it takes to do a complete job. I have your back...this time-Take care-Nate

I was thinking about starting a new thread ( not a room ) with live calls AHEAD of time or at least direction calls for the ES only.

The problem is that in the past i didnt see too much enthusiasm in my analysis and i was actually attacked by few as if i were a criminal trying to seduce people to use the "Dirty Fibs ".

I do have a small skype room with 6 other guys and i do show them when i can what i basically do live, but only when the market does not go wild.

For example- I shorted this morning at 1887.50 which was the top of the market ( and i can provide interactive brokers log as a proof )- now this does not always happen but when it does its a great reward.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Swordfish, My dad was in his room on 2010-2011. BBT(Brad) started trading crazy numbers. One day I was watching when he kept shorting pullbacks on a huge 150 point run and was down over 17K. My dad said he was trading live with autotraders since he was trying to sell them. He kept doing that same thing with the CL and he was losing a lot...someone said he blew his big account over the summer and shut the room down.

Concerning Shark...he may have an initial negative R/R, but he uses 3 cars and trails on the 3rd. all he had to have is a runner at 25% to do well, he had runners more often than that. His system is good, and he entered on a 50% fib pullback based on a\first a higher time frame, then drill down to the entry chart. The CCI had to be in entry position of the HTF, then entry based on the same setup of the entry chart. To me he just got lazy, and was trying sell indicators and manuals instead of runing a proper room at times.-Nate

Thanks for the input, great feedback Nate. Jane is great and the way she have mastered fibs trading is nothing short of spectacular. Negative risk/reward is something would I stay away from, it just doesn't make sense to me. Hey, do you know what happened to the BBT website?

Jane, please go ahead. I know, you trade in ES but I trade in Nifty Future (NSE, India). However, your thread and post are really helpful to all.

Thanks,

Santosh

Traderbeauty-Jane