Bookmap for NT

2bno1

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iknow it contactme

Hi you have your inbox full I can't contact but I want to share my message to you with anyone

The problem is that everybody keep asking: plz educate this, plz educate that for free, failing to see that there is nobody willing to do that anymore,

I can't blame anyone, everything here on indo it's been immediatly sold on fttuts, andry website and many others more. Pissed me of too

Still this is the situation for the good o worst, I think there are some people willing to pay for a edu without sellers in the way but no one knows who can do the job and how much would it cost.

So if we can resolve this two issues we can try to create a group buy using the discord room opened for that purpose.

Let me know

Edited by rawos

Hi you have your inbox full I can't contact but I want to share my message to you with anyone

The problem is that everybody keep asking: plz educate this, plz educate that for free, failing to see that there is nobody willing to do that anymore,

I can't blame anyone, everything here on indo it's been immediatly sold on fttuts, andry website and many others more. Pissed me of too

Still this is the situation for the good o worst, I think there are some people willing to pay for a edu without sellers in the way but no one knows who can do the job and how much would it cost. So if we can resolve this two issues we can try to create a group buy using the discord room opened for that purpose.

Let me know

@rawos, if you do the group buy you still need someone to crack the software so that everyone in the group buy can take advantage of the software. I'm not sure if you're any further ahead by doing the group buy unless you've already got the educators.

Edited by flipper26

When a trial stops working on a computer to continue we need other computer. If we find the way to disguise the pc every time the trial ends we have solved our problems.

Or learn ourselves to crack. I am willing to pay for my reversal engineering learning.

The group buy is a waste of time. Today we pay for a crack, Tomorrow we pay for other crack. It's better we learn how to crack.

When a trial stops working on a computer to continue we need other computer. If we find the way to disguise the pc every time the trial ends we have solved our problems.

Or learn ourselves to crack. I am willing to pay for my reversal engineering learning.

The group buy is a waste of time. Today we pay for a crack, Tomorrow we pay for other crack. It's better we learn how to crack.

as i understand its quite difficult to do so i guees having a professional is better.

also i dont see a lot other software that we are going to crack because bookmap is quite unique

Java deobfuscation is beyond my capabilities. I prefer do a reality check and concentrate on something within my reach.

We lived 4 years with old Bm edu, I can live another 4 with the 7 edu too but at least do a community group, without feed sellers

not only above reason , educating dll will help us another way too

i have studied many market profile & orderflow stuff & i feel all software developer have some/only certain qualities , i want to use those certain things only so will like to design single software (based upon my requirement )

this time i have to open various chart for single instrument

I have Learning how to deobfuscate and crack the dll for NT7 following only few post written by Admis. One hour of reading and a few hours of practice and the I have educated several dll for NT7.

Java is a different kind of beast and you know it

Anyway it's not so easy with a full software, Atas it's not been educated too

not only above reason , educating dll will help us another way too

i have studied many market profile & orderflow stuff & i feel all software developer have some/only certain qualities , i want to use those certain things only so will like to design single software (based upon my requirement )

this time i have to open various chart for single instrument

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26902-Learn-Edu-me-101-Ninjascript-C?highlight=admis+learning

• 3 weeks later...

hello everybody.

As bookmap has released quite a lot of updates in the last months I believe the software to be quite stable by now.

Especially because the last changes have been minor. https://[email protected]/release-notes/#7_0_34

bookmap support says that it could take a while until the final 7 is released but says things are stable now.

but andreys edud version is from february where the app wasnt that stable (see the huge amount of bug fixes done since then)

so the plan is to ask andrey from forex-w@arez if he can update his edud version and edu the current bookmap 7 version.

maybe there is a discount when enough members are interested...

so who has interest in the current bookmap 7 and wants to take trading to a new level?

i never bought from him but what i heard from others his stuff is always with protection.

thats why I hope for a group discount if we find 5 or 10 people who want it.

You can to ask him, because with protection each time you change hard disk, each time you moyherboard or CPU you have to enter a codeand afet two code Andrew ask you to paid 50 $ for that, you paid twice

On an another forum, they ask him without protection for Sierracharts and He is ok, then ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...