Bookmap for NT

2bno1

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( [email protected]) His last message is from March 2016, it is not that he is still active ...

there is a user called twistd who said he can edu it but not for free. this user is still active and was online yesterday! but I cant pm him because of my status. I send him a buddy invite so maybe he is going to read the post asking for how much he would do it. another guy was also asking btw...

i wrote to [email protected] beginning of this month and still got no answer. but his site is getting updated so idk.

1. I think that v7 will just be for Fall 2018 as it's still on beta

2. If I could I would be educating everything for you for FREE. I am still learning and struggling as it requires a lot of knowledge in terms of reverse engineering. And sometimes it's not even the deobfuscating that is difficult but the script writing itself.

So why do they all ask for money for education if we work all together to help each other with those tools. :-( Still exercising on Ludvek suits to get it educated properly with heat map, latter etc. Which so far I havent succeed but of course it's all a way of learning :-)

yes, besides, there are few chinese forum admin here also too...someone i dont recall exactly, but his name starts here with J...

perhaps, Jackvoo or Jackwoo

yes it here in indo investasi he copy some indicator from here he never make a sign of life , but it he read this file need to make a good price for bookmap or jiigwss or he get the file to free to indo investasi a hate to wait log time because it a major realease file need to make a good game for the forum and membres :)

the guy in the h@ckforum has answered:

State your offer first then we'll see if it's worth looking at or not.

what should i answer? what do you think? 150? 100? 200?

Has anyone even had a good experience with him? A friend of mine who purchased Sierra from him said it was Buggy so that he couldnt use it. He didnt get his Money back

I asked him if he could explain to me how he did so that I could learn for other Things and he refused while his first excuse for asking 200$ was that it took him time to do it...

Suggest him 150$ for both jig and book 6.1 ;-). Dont take 7 as it still beta.

dude hi say per pc we can not use it for all membre indo prefer shop original file it not solution need to get a public to all people he want need to find cracker java or need to find admis :))

if you use his stuff already, maybe you can confirm for us, if he puts licence for the stuff he educated? U said 80% for bookmap, have you tried other stuff he cured, if they work...

I ve OFA from him and it worked, so I ve shared it with others... maybe theres a limitation for a certain amount of users only, thats what I am thinking now, while I dont use OFA and dont know if it still works... OFA sucks in my opinion from the performance perspective with NT7 :)

what stuff did you purchase from him if you dont mind asking me and sharing with us, hehe

Kami.

if you use his stuff already, maybe you can confirm for us, if he puts licence for the stuff he educated? U said 80% for bookmap, have you tried other stuff he cured, if they work...

I ve OFA from him and it worked, so I ve shared it with others... maybe theres a limitation for a certain amount of users only, thats what I am thinking now, while I dont use OFA and dont know if it still works... OFA sucks in my opinion from the performance perspective with NT7 :)

what stuff did you purchase from him if you dont mind asking me and sharing with us, hehe

Kami.

i have shared many stuff time to time

he build some crack with hardware key & maximum without it, normally standalone software with hardware key but i think bookmap not included in it.

i think that is the profession of that guy.

i have talked a lot through the Skype he is a very professional but his crack is good(many used by me), & i am 80% sure bookmap will run for more than one pc

No, it's impossible, he have his own licence protect,

1)you have to install Bookmap edu and it ask you a code

2) then you contact andrew with the code and he give you the key for activate

For every installation you need the key and you cant re install it twice time only after you have to pay for a new key

No, it's impossible, he have his own licence protect,

1)you have to install Bookmap edu and it ask you a code

2) then you contact andrew with the code and he give you the key for activate

For every installation you need the key and you cant re install it twice time only after you have to pay for a new key

Has he got anything educated on nt8 ?