Acme VWAP Pack & TPO Pack

Hello... related to acme i love to use the acme composite for just the trading session on rewind mode so i can see visually how volume changes during the session just moving the chart back and forward. I use also the acme profile for the sessions but i would love to be able to choose the sessions it is displayed but i can´t find this on the inputs. Since the acme profile has no rewind option i will love to have just the composite on the last session and the normal intraday profile on the other days but not on the last day. Do anybody know if this is possible editing the cs file? my programming skills are nule ...

Would really apreciate help on this ... thanks in advance to all.

This is the indi i am talking about https://@nonfiles.com/file/ce2066e57b2105abb2622c28820af143

Edited by dbz

Maybe u just should try to customize the session template as you like

Thanks for your reply but it is not the session template what i have to change... i just don´t want to see the profile on the last day but i want to see it on the others because for the last day i use the composite with rewind mode. I am not able to find any market profile indicator that can make just the last day profile be blank so i have it twice in the chart and in order to remove noise from it i am trying to remove it.

Hope i explained myself better now. Thanks for your time.

See the pic with visual explanation here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/eetb.png/

Edited by dbz

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...