Currency strength and weakness

igumzfx

My name is Amos N. Iguma, This thread is created to focus on trading the Base and Counter pairs of a Currency simultaneously by looking at the Currency using Pure Price Action.

The trade set up will be based on Support,Resistance, Trendline, Channel, Candle reversal patterns,Candle continuation patterns and new release.

The currencies are AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD.

When the Currency stated above are strong we buy the base and sell the counter but when it is weak we sell the base and buy the counter.

When you understand the strength of any currency it helps you to know the direction of the trend in other to avoid ranging market.

It will also help you to look for set up when trading using your strategy.

I have started this same Currency strength and weakness in other forex forum.

If you want the site I can post it here for reviews

Currency Strength and Weakness for March 21, 2014

Note that the Analysis below is valid for 24 hours. This will help you to know the trend direction. The analysis will always be made available to you daily at 10.00 am GMT.

STRENTH: AUD and USD: But USD is near Resistance

WEAKNESS: EUR

Trend Direction

BULLISH: AUDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDCAD and AUDNZD

BEARISH: EURAUD and GBPAUD

Please note that this trade direction is valid within 24 hours from the post date. Ensure you apply your trigger wisely base on your trading strategy but if you do not have you can contact me

Thank you

Amos Iguma

THE POSITION OF GOLD

The purpose of this thread is to make sure that traders trades in line with strong and weak currencies as they pair the currencies before placing trade position but when i look Gold I also post trade analysis

http://content.screencast.com/users/FXIGUMZ/folders/Jing/media/803db2c0-5113-469c-9177-c28f3111201d/2014-03-22_1616.png

Copy and paste below link on your browser b'cos the image above did not capure the full size

http://content.screencast.com/users/FXIGUMZ/folders/Jing/media/803db2c0-5113-469c-9177-c28f3111201d/2014-03-22_1616.png

The daily chart of Gold breakout from the trendline woth a momentum bar and a pullback to retest the trendline forming a bearish pinabr.When you zoom to H4 you will see the price Action clearly

Edited by igumzfx

Currency Strength and Weakness for March 24, 2014

Note that the Analysis below is valid for 24 hours. This will help you to know the trend direction. The analysis will always be made available to you daily at 10.00 am GMT.

STRENTH:

WEAKNESS: CAD

Trend Direction

BULLISH: AUDCAD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD

BEARISH: CADJPY, CADCHF

Please note that this trade direction is valid within 24 hours from the post date. Ensure you apply your trigger wisely base on your trading strategy but if you do not have you can contact me

Thank you

Amos Iguma

Currency Strength and Weakness for March 24, 2014

STRENTH:

WEAKNESS: CAD

Trend Direction

BULLISH: AUDCAD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD

BEARISH: CADJPY, CADCHF

Thank you

Amos Iguma

Currency Strength and Weakness for March 31, 2014

STRENTH: EUR, CHF and GBP

WEAKNESS: CAD, AUD and NZD

Trend Direction

BULLISH: EURAUD, GBPAUD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, EURNZD and EURUSD.

BEARISH: AUDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, CADJPY, CADCHF, NZDCHF and NZDUSD

Thank you

Amos Iguma

Currency Strength and Weakness for April 01, 2014

STRENTH: EUR, GBP and CHF

WEAKNESS: USD, AUD, CAD, and NZD

Trend Direction

BULLISH: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD,

BEARISH: USDCHF and CADCHF

Thank you

Amos Iguma

Currency Strength and Weakness for April 02, 2014

=====================================

STRENTH: EUR and CHF

WEAKNESS: AUD, USD and NZD

Trend Direction

BULLISH: EURAUD, EURNZD and EURUSD.

BEARISH: AUDCHF, EURNZD, USDCHF and NZDCHF

Thank you

Amos Iguma

TREND DIRECTION-APRIL 08,2014

The charts below are pairs indicating the trend directions. When a trend is in place placing position against the trend will have strong negative effects on your fund. Use your trigger chart to place position in the direction of the trend. The trend is your friend.

Our trading system called FX Igumz Price action system 1.0 will soon be out.

Remember to book your copy

http://igumzglobaltrend.blogspot.com...il-072014.html