Req: 9g dom

TradingSebi

Guys,

Ive found a very nice trading DOM under [email protected]/products/.

Actually I am still using jigs@w, but as there is no educated version avail. to trade live im looking for another DOM which I dont have to pay monthly.

So maybe one of you have this product? I dont know if this has to be educated because there is no trial.

If anyone has some other very good DOM products ill appreciate any information.

thx

Jigsaw is the best DOM for NT. If you are a profitable - 50 usd is not a big pay for it. If you are not - the cracked DOM will not help you. I have paid for lic and I am receiving all updates in time and in connection with Peter. But i'm still training in SIM and i don't need realtime. If the time will come i will do it.

But I noticed that the developer ( Peter) does not trade with his DOM. In his course he uses cumulative Delta and other PA indicators and he hardly discusses the DOM. He keeps recommending BS trading class. It might be a great tool, but what good is it if does not help my trade entries/exit. If I am wrong, please give some feedback. I will buy it today if it can make me only 1 tick a day.

Thanks

Ive tested Jigsaw now quite a while and indeed it is actually the very best DOM ive ever tested. But if this DOM is equal or maybe better, why should I spent 50 bugs a month? Im paying platform fees, realtime fees for eurex etc. and if i am able to save 50 bugs im happy with it. Has nothing to do with profitable trading.

This 9gtrading DOM looks very similar to the TT DOM just more customizable. Jigsaw is the best DOM as said by John Grady from NO BS Day trading and i totally agree with him. I use the Jigsaw DOM everyday and it allows you to see the prints into the price more easily which isn't possible on TT DOM as they can flash too fast and it resets after every print, also Jigsaw is the cheapest option.

Looks like a nice product. I just have three points of feedback:

1-Focus less on appearance IMO.

2-Focus more on information that are important for the trader.

3-Automatic plotting of market profile. yesterdays and developing value area. something like jigsaw. but automatic.

Just combine acme with jigsaw. This is goes for Peter also.

Your competition is http://www.orderflowtrading.net/en/order-flow-analyzer.

Help the traders.

Thanks for your honesty

Edited by hliboi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...