realsenseindia.com

cornelis

Yes lying of course, all the vendors show good moments transactions by hiding bad, his whole automatic system based on a penetration of the moving average plus ATP levels from at least here in this picture just junk

[spoiler=realsenseindia]

Guest gavetso
im making a review of nifty index and ithink is psoiblme get a robot with this ration ,and the reason why the USA index are inposible to trade USING ROBOTS IS manipulation HFC genrating a reververation in price inposible to magane with Lower plataforms. and BAD SOFTWARE for example NT ...i think nt must solve the Agregation and Milisecond timeframes to allow us trade in Mid Frecuency

im making a review of nifty index and ithink is psoiblme get a robot with this ration ,and the reason why the USA index are inposible to trade USING ROBOTS IS manipulation HFC genrating a reververation in price inposible to magane with Lower plataforms. and BAD SOFTWARE for example NT ...i think nt must solve the Agregation and Milisecond timeframes to allow us trade in Mid Frecuency

gavesto, have you created any autotraders that are performing well. I remember you were trying to create a few.

Guest gavetso
before shanreing im interested to know if some poeple here are interestet to create a skyoe meteeng every weekend to share and discusss ideas.defintly im interested to work and help Newvie traders.interested to solve Psicologycal problems.

• 3 weeks later...