• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello

Does the Finalg Market Balance has a feature similar to Market Delta Foot Print Volume Balance as explained below?

hxxp://www.marketdelta.com/blog/2013/10/footprint-chart/making-the-footprint-chart-dead-simple-to-read/

and

how do we can bars shown in the image bottom part (red & green)

http://www.marketdelta.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/volume-imbalance-crude-oil2.png

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have not actually checked the file that watson uploaded, since I am at work, but can someone please confirm if this the NT8 version? If not, can someone please upload the NinjaTrader 8 version so it can be educated if it's not already.

Thanks,

Rokz

Hi guys,

I have not actually checked the file that watson uploaded, since I am at work, but can someone please confirm if this the NT8 version? If not, can someone please upload the NinjaTrader 8 version so it can be educated if it's not already.

Thanks,

Rokz

Howdy Rokz-- The posted indis by watson(Thanks)--are for NT7

Edit: Just my thought on NT8--Is that EVEN- if we are fortunate enough to have someone here in the BESTEST FORUM Ever---That wishes to tinker with---Yet(more importantly) MOST and RESPECTED(well at least by me and many others for sure) has the TIME- KNOWLEDGE- and PATIENCE to deal with US--LOL and the new coding changes involved within the new NT8(no clue to what extent those exist but for sure some)--

anywhoo-- my point is that NT8 is still in Beta which means for the big picture there is no guarantee they will not implement more "coding" changes--thus for someone with the "know-How" most likely won't even consider screwing with them until the actual "release" of NT8--again just my thoughts and makes sense as otherwise U would see countless "vendors" already offering indis for NT8--Yet they seemingly R waiting too--

Hope everyone has a Beautiful Day and remembers to say "HI" to a perfect stranger today--DON'T concern/worry about the response U get from them in the moment--It's the impact--U Might not even be witness too-- yet maybe--have made a difference in that persons DAY!!

To ALL Good Wishes!!

Edited by newbie0101
thoughts

• 1 month later...
Hello

Does the Finalg Market Balance has a feature similar to Market Delta Foot Print Volume Balance as explained below?

hxxp://www.marketdelta.com/blog/2013/10/footprint-chart/making-the-footprint-chart-dead-simple-to-read/

and

how do we can bars shown in the image bottom part (red & green)

http://www.marketdelta.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/volume-imbalance-crude-oil2.png

Thanks

The bars shown in the bottom of the image is Acme Volume Balance (or maybe Acme Volume Breakdown). Don't exactly remember which of these two, most likely Acme Volume Balance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...