REQ: Trading123.net

yamantaka

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed taka-san indeed. They revamped their site to look more professional. However they are rather secretive and "under the radar" of sorts. No paid trials, not even any Ninjatrader Partner presentation webinars.They certainly know how to protect their stuff.Even the Russian and his contacts doesn't have their stuff.:))

Have a look at their Market Cycle indicators.

http://trading123.net/marketcycle.htm

How bloody game is that? They say they can catch every market reversal (HH.HL,LL,LH,DT,DB etc) as they print!I don't know of any other vendor with indicator claims like that.

If the indicators were callable in Ninjascript and in the NT Strategy Wizard's Condition Builder, a strategy could be built taking every direction change of market prices with proper strategy management.

Indeed taka-san indeed. They revamped their site to look more professional. However they are rather secretive and "under the radar" of sorts. No paid trials, not even any Ninjatrader Partner presentation webinars.They certainly know how to protect their stuff.Even the Russian and his contacts doesn't have their stuff.:))

Have a look at their Market Cycle indicators.

http://trading123.net/marketcycle.htm

How bloody game is that? They say they can catch every market reversal (HH.HL,LL,LH,DT,DB etc) as they print!I don't know of any other vendor with indicator claims like that.

If the indicators were callable in Ninjascript and in the NT Strategy Wizard's Condition Builder, a strategy could be built taking every direction change of market prices with proper strategy management.

Yes, and that would be a goldmine; however, I suspect a bar or two passes before the markers are printed, in which case they are worthless.

To be specific, they say "the arrow colors paint and they do not change." But they don't say the arrows paint the moment the swing bar closes, do they? :-O

To be specific, they say "the arrow colors paint and they do not change." But they don't say the arrows paint the moment the swing bar closes, do they? :-O

Yesiree Taka-san I will shoot them an email about that and see what they say and also ask for some video proof showing the arrows plotting at the close of the bar to back up their claim.

well good luck with that man, if it existed, it would amount to "printing" money, i wish you and them could, but doubt it, i mean

a swing needs some bars to validate regardless of any algorithm , no matter how goos it is...

Imho if it paints and sticks , and it leaves enough room for a trade, i am fine with that bay .... anyday

take care all and good trading

Trader1968

well good luck with that man, if it existed, it would amount to "printing" money, i wish you and them could, but doubt it, i mean

a swing needs some bars to validate regardless of any algorithm , no matter how goos it is...

Imho if it paints and sticks , and it leaves enough room for a trade, i am fine with that bay .... anyday

take care all and good trading

Trader1968

Unfortunately, you won't know if it leaves enough room for a trade until the next signal prints. I'm very skeptical when a vendor writes multiple times "you can quit your day job," under the commentary of cherry picked charts in hindsight.

Also, this bold faced statement is 100% false. "We are a approved Vendor for NinjaTrader all our software has been tested and approved by NinjaTrader. NT doesn't test and approve any third party software. Period.

Edited by yamantaka

Unfortunately, you won't know if it leaves enough room for a trade until the next signal prints. I'm very skeptical when a vendor writes multiple times "you can quit your day job," under the commentary of cherry picked charts in hindsight.

Also, this bold faced statement is 100% false. "We are a approved Vendor for NinjaTrader all our software has been tested and approved by NinjaTrader. NT doesn't test and approve any third party software. Period.

A Google search of the phrase "tested and approved by NinjaTrader" shows that the vendor in question is the only one making that claim. Confirming the likelihood that it is in fact a lie. I've notified Ninja Support. Thanks for the headsup.

W.

For me it looks similar to the Blue Wave Trading System or a Supertrend variation, especially if you look at that CL picture in the middle of their site ( saying "Slow grind crude oil, trend down, trend up, we profit from both.") where they show the stopp into the chart. Edited by mailand1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SW...if the indis were compiled using the standard process using .net, as 98% of the indicators are then it can be done and have your lic. info removed...but we cannot tell until you share them.-Nate

I do not have autotrader but I have PowerTrend, Trend, Volume, Pivots indis. they need to be educated. PM me if you can educate them.

I do not have autotrader but I have PowerTrend, Trend, Volume, Pivots indis. they need to be educated. PM me if you can educate them.

wat about market cycle? u have those too?if you really have PowerTrend, Trend, Volume, Pivots indis.etc then please post to the forum for education

SW...Thank you for the share....and written info on this...and any things that you have seen that it may be useful...or is it the same as we all seen...cherry picked trades-Nate