larry williams indicators

leo1177

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Are these working ? I tried the dll, the cs, the SQL and the data of the sql , but to no result, i cant make them plot anything.

Any ideas ?

Thanks very much in any case in advance.

Take care

yeah its not working on my end either , tried everything last night , still getting errors when compiling even after adding the reference file , don't know exactly the reason

Hi leo1177 thanks for the original supply of these for the masters here to toy with.

Thanks minch, gorbat(to all other masters here, you know who you are-LOL(ina good way)

seriously, thank you for the things you do for us, yall are really awesome!

Hi trader1968 and stocktrader78 sorry was not more help. Thankfully here in this awesome(BEST) forum we have the BEST!! Someone was able to get them working for yall.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, a request if possible .

in the cs package there is an indicator called WilliamsInsiderAccumulationIndex,

can somebody make it plot a choosable or ficed colour when above 0 and below 0 ?

like green above and red below ?

Thanks in advance, for even looking at the request.

Take care all and good trading,

trader 1968

Hi guys, a request if possible .

in the cs package there is an indicator called WilliamsInsiderAccumulationIndex,

can somebody make it plot a choosable or ficed colour when above 0 and below 0 ?

like green above and red below ?

Thanks in advance, for even looking at the request.

Take care all and good trading,

trader 1968

You can find the manuals here http://[email protected]/ninjatrader.html just click on learn more and you will find the 3 manuals for each pack.

Hope it helps.

You can find the manuals here http://[email protected]/ninjatrader.html just click on learn more and you will find the 3 manuals for each pack.

Hope it helps.

DBZ thanks man for the info,

What i wanted was a modification on the cs file so it can show me green for above zero and red for below zero,

it now plots a single colour and it just shows if its above or below 0.

Thanks again though.

Take care

I use weekly timeframe beacause the new cot data comes every week, but i dont think that the cot are a good trading tool... if you use the cot index, most the time the commercials will be heavy long and the price will be in a strong downtrend. Be careful.... larry said it is for him only a set up tool, and no timingtool...

The only thing what i found with the cot data, if there are divergence beetween price and small speculats or large speculants, it can happens that the trend change.... but it is diffelcult to trade....