[ LOOK ] TFT AMA System

LisaAkira

This is one was shared long time ago, may be some of the educators take a look at the file and see if its good to go

[spoiler=TFT SYS]http://fs07n1.sendspace.com/dl/c2a15ca5f795dc752df9b69f2af6df9d/52d2e5d93405f394/5en4va/TFTpatch.holi.rar

This looks very interesting....I have links to 2 YT videos!

Please share your thoughts on this system!?

http://XXX.youtube.com/watch?v=43EInaDShM4

http://XXX.youtube.com/watch?v=_QlOB2F6TE4

why everyone is spending so much time looking for the best indicator when they should spend half the time at least finding the best strategy

you could have the best indicators and still be a loser, I know, I'm talking from experience, you can't be a machine and wait for signals only

you need to feel and know the market and watch it for a long time so that the eyes are fed enough to know the market moves

I wish some of you out there would work on a good strategy than just try all those indicators

good luck to you all

why everyone is spending so much time looking for the best indicator when they should spend half the time at least finding the best strategy

IMHO: Because most of people believe in finding a holy grail. And the holy grail should be of course an autostrategy which does not require too much thinking... Sad but mostly true.

and let me add to that, that it's not in existence

we all have shown already good indicators why spend so much time on others, instead just find your comfort zone with it

but then again I remember myself those days, I don't think I'd listen back then cause I thought to myself "just give me a good indicator with good signals and I'll be fine", ya right, that thought cost me an arm an a leg

you could have the best indicators and still be a loser, I know, I'm talking from experience, you can't be a machine and wait for signals only

you need to feel and know the market and watch it for a long time so that the eyes are fed enough to know the market moves

I wish some of you out there would work on a good strategy than just try all those indicators

good luck to you all

Hi Elgaza.

What you did here is very unique and different. Hardly anyone is sharing their trading methods here.

The problem with most of the traders is that they dont want to think and use their brains- they prefer a set of indicators that will give them a simple command or buy or sell and they will not give up till they try all 5 million of them lol.

I like your method and I believe that the way to add something is by using some price action and fib levels.

Will give a full discussion later if I have time, but please do not get discouraged- I think what you are doing is wonderful.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane I just wrote something on the N@avi Tr@der thread to elaborate on that read it

now it's not that most trader don't think with their head, but more like, lack of experience to know better, I remember myself at time, no difference, and I thought I know better, the smart one will learn from other, others will have to pay some $$$$ to learn that lesson.

the search for the perfect indicator will not end for people, cause they want the easy way to make it in the market, well they will just be added to the %95 of those that will not be a trader unfortunately, having said all that, I wouldn't be what I am today if I haven't looked and search for indicators and other methods myself so, it's like playing with a computer at a young age and then becoming an IT guy later on, or something like that

good luck to us all

Hi Elgaza

Totally agree with you.

I remember when I started i had so many indicators spread on 8 big screens and I was under the impression that if they all show green then there is no way i can lose if i go long...

That was a rude awakening lol.

I kept looking for better indicators to add, i used almost anything under the sun and obviously nothing worked- at least not consistently- because by the time all the time frames and all the indicators were green and i decided to go long the trend ended and in reality it was time to short.

Now I hardly use any indicators , I just watch the legs being created- where they start from and where they end.I have a paid - legit copy of Nexgen which I DO NOT USE at all which tells you everything...

I am very happy that someone else is trading the ES and can see the value of it compared to the CL or other markets.

Going to respond on your original post in a few but thanks again.

Traderbeauty-Jane

I hope people will read what you wrote here, cause they will be experiencing the same if they don't start to understand the context of the market

now as for the CL and 6E markets, they have a plus and a minus to them, the biggest plus is IT MOVES big times and volatility is great for any day trader

the biggest flaw is no volume, and there fore you'll notice that sometimes when it goes the other way it goes few ticks in a split of a sec, something that any indicator can measure or even experienced trader cannot be ready for, so I'd be very careful to trade them at 8:30 or 9:30, cause it's way too fast for me, and for most people here who have a small account I would really recommend to stay out of these markets, and stick to the ES, it's slow enough, and predictable, there are those time that a huge volume will come in and will push the market in seconds but they are not so common as you'd see in markets with so little volume, I mean if you trade there with 20 contracts you could move the market for a small wave, I don't want to be in a market like that, I usually like to be the fish that take a ride on the sharks

pivots level on the ES are really defined up to the tick and although you'd need more patience for it to move, we look for safer and higher probable trades than those risky one with move return on your money, unless you're the gambler type of a person.

@Traderbeauty

"...dont want to think and use their brains- they prefer a set of indicators that will give them a simple command or buy or sell and they will not give up till they try all 5 million of them lol."

I do not appreciate you calling me ****** for asking a question about an indicator! I regret most of us are not as successful, smart and an expert trader like yourself, and must rely on asking questions!

@Traderbeauty

"...dont want to think and use their brains- they prefer a set of indicators that will give them a simple command or buy or sell and they will not give up till they try all 5 million of them lol."

I do not appreciate you calling me ****** for asking a question about an indicator! I regret most of us are not as successful, smart and an expert trader like yourself, and must rely on asking questions!

For sure the Jane words was not addressed up to you personally. Believe me please. We used your "thread" to make a general conclusion. I'm sorry for that. ^:)^

Cheers,

@Traderbeauty

Lisa

I truly apologize if i hurt you, i did not mean to, i was just generally commenting about the different traders and definitely not you.

Take care

Jane

This is one was shared long time ago, may be some of the educators take a look at the file and see if its good to go

[spoiler=TFT SYS]http://fs07n1.sendspace.com/dl/c2a15ca5f795dc752df9b69f2af6df9d/52d2e5d93405f394/5en4va/TFTpatch.holi.rar

Yes, it is good and it was the last available here.

Additionally I've found a templates, and here are:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1y0txn

Lisa

I truly apologize if i hurt you, i did not mean to, i was just generally commenting about the different traders and definitely not you.

Take care

Jane

Thank you Jane and admis; I fully understand now your intention and I realize it was not personally addressed at me. Thank you for taking the time to address it. :)

Edited by LisaAkira