(REQ) John.maddog.doe Help unlock PF@ Z0nnin9MTF latest version

izac

So, how does this indicator help us make money? It seems like every time I ask this question with other indies and systems, the silence is deafening.

I asked PFA for a performance report of their auto trader on ANY instrument in ANY timeframe showing it was profitable and they told me no such thing exists. That's as close to an admission as you'll get that thing is garbage.

So, how does this indicator help us make money? It seems like every time I ask this question with other indies and systems, the silence is deafening.

I asked PFA for a performance report of their auto trader on ANY instrument in ANY timeframe showing it was profitable and they told me no such thing exists. That's as close to an admission as you'll get that thing is garbage.

I think this is a very useful but complementary tool. I do not think it could be applied successfully alone without the methods of order flow/price action.

PF@ Strategy: I was not able to make any dime with it as it literaly takes every zone. And I spent a lot of time with the strategy on several markets in real-time (so no backtesting or whatsover). But please be aware that I may be a ****** person and I do not pretend to know anything.

PF@ Zoning: If you have a vision on the market and have additional tools (I like orderflow via the footprint) than the PF@ - or Sam Seiden - zones can be very helpful and certainly contribute to your trading success. @P@ zones is more or less the same as PF@.

I spent 2 months in the PF@ room and read all I could get on Sam Seiden (which uses a supply/demand manual applied strategy which is very complimentary to PF@, Sam Seiden also developed odds enhancing methods).

But in the end: there is no holy grail. Your success as a trader depends on you. You can not just copycat what someone else is doing and expect to be succesfull as well. Trading is a hard job and one must keep adjusting to ever changing aspects in your environment. What works for me is not always working for you. I only was able to start getting profits once I was able to work with a trading plan, make my pre market analysis and having my entries/targets set prior to opening of the market. It took me close to a year to put this in place.

I never found an indicator/strategy out of the box that just delivers enough $$ to earn a living. Perhaps there is a strategy that delivers ONLY a few ticks a day, but in another topic I was made clear by felllow Indo Investasi traders that this expectation is not realistic. So in the end it seems that a trader has to find his/her own way and it is really hard working/struggling (at least for my person). Again: please be aware that I may be wrong and I can only tell you about my personal experiences.