(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@vezepop......Can you share with us what your stop, target, and how many cars you use to get the 100 ticks? I would greatly appreciate it.

No need to reinvent the wheel. The system is almost perfect. I do 100 + ticks per day. Do not be lazy, check out the video on the site http://daytradingthefutures.com/videos/ for 2014. Sign up for a trial. And let's make money !!!

Nate- the only reason for repaint is that maybe the indicator is set to calculate at close of bar is set to FALSE.

Many times setting it to false is giving you more and faster signals but some of them are ghost ones that will disappear if it set to true.

Check your settings and let us know.

Thanks

Traderbeauty-Jane

newbie0101

Thanks for posting version6. This rar file has two zip files in it

(1)jaysig_symrenkov6_edu.zip

(2)jaysig_symrenkov6_edu_nobars.zip

what each one of them does and which one we have to install. Thanks

Hi rondonelli, apologies and no disrespect but if you just read my post ---at least I feel is self explanatory---sorry for any confusion--don't see how but hey, U never know

see highlighted--Hope helps--Sorry for any confusion!

"Hi holrthnthou

Here is V6 two separate files either can be imported normally into nt fyi--- (for the one that installs bars I had to restart nt)

one will install also the bars

and one will install just indicator

Was previously provided to us by Admis(Thank U, and Thanks for all U do!--not to mention putting up with us-lol--Greatly Appreciated!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g7xcrd

tested and worked in win 8 nt7V25

Hope helps"

EDIT:

Did notice now that U have been a member since 2011--So I ask U out of curiousity---If anything U have found here was beneficial to U?--I ask because U have only "Thanked" other contributory members here "0" times.

Does not matter to me, just curious?

Thanks in advance

EDIT2:

rondonelli

I owe you an apology for the above statement which I will leave in the post.

After seeing your post count, if I remember correctly you can't event "see" the "thanks" button yet until xx amount of posts-

Once you get enough posts you will notice a "thanks" button on left hand side.

Have a great weekend!

Edited by newbie0101
apology

Hi Santoshv2k, Its crazy...I have no errors in my log, and I compile with no errors. This is a tough one...I can't figure this out. I would really like to test this...on COBC=True...but until I find the issue its a no go...Help Admis :)-Nate

The same problem I'm facing. I also tried others renko but dots & arrows disappear.
Edited by tradernate

Hi Jane, UR right, the repainting was due only to CBOC =False setting. It was set to that since the enteries do not show up on True setting for some reason.

can someone post an image so we can all compare note and see which arrows and dots are you talking about.

Also- is there a difference between renko spectrum and sym renko ?

Thanks in advance

jane