(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything is working flawlessly except the triangle indi definitely missing from the zip .... seems its the latest version prior to the release of the triangle indi confirming order flow.

if anybody out there has it .. it would be greatly appreciated for further evaluation ... I will run it tomorrow though with what I got and see how it goes during market hours.

thanks - Z

Well to report on V8.zip performance everything seems to be there except the Triangle indicator that represents and confirms the "supply and demand" after the arrows plot, other than that everything seems to be in the right place. One thing that does happen though is that in this version it still freezes during high volume moments which is basically the opportunity to get in a trade. I would hope someone can take it for a test drive during market hours and see if with a strong CPU and high RAM's the problem continues. I do know the rig the originator of the indicator uses is 32 megs of RAM and high end Intel i7 so don't if that will make any kind of difference in this version.

If anybody out there can get a later version it would be greatly appreciated for further testing.

Thanks everyone

Z

Zitroc

If you read this thread carefully it has been mentioned that v7 and v8 have performance issues, imo v6 is the best for performance. For v8 its catch 22 to run it as calculate on bar close then you will loose most of the signals but it runs stable. Other problem I have noticed is repainting, many signal disappear especially loosers so imo it is the intent of the developer to show you what want to see. You really dont need triangles in v9 if you know what you doing and where to take signal. Jay mentioned in his trading room ninja is not capable enough to run his software.

Edited by rondonelli

Just thinking out loud here, his statement that NT cannot run his software. This guy and his software benefit from the repainting, issue, frauds that do this really go unnoticed, since noboby really takes the time to validate the software, because no one really can, due to the re-painting issues.

Can it be trusted to trade with? I appreciate all you have worked on this, but I like stable back-testable software. This to me is a mouse chase and Jay wins laughing to the bank.

Zitroc

If you read this thread carefully it has been mentioned that v7 and v8 have performance issues, imo v6 is the best for performance. For v8 its catch 22 to run it as calculate on bar close then you will loose most of the signals but it runs stable. Other problem I have noticed is repainting, many signal disappear especially loosers so imo it is the intent of the developer to show you what want to see. You really dont need triangles in v9 if you know what you doing and where to take signal. Jay mentioned in his trading room ninja is not capable enough to run his software.

Just thinking out loud here, his statement that NT cannot run his software. This guy and his software benefit from the repainting, issue, frauds that do this really go unnoticed, since noboby really takes the time to validate the software, because no one really can, due to the re-painting issues.

Can it be trusted to trade with? I appreciate all you have worked on this, but I like stable back-testable software. This to me is a mouse chase and Jay wins laughing to the bank.

Howdy tradernate--Happy Holidays!!

I agree 110%--Even though I know nothing of coding---What I do know (common sense) is that there are many indis out there that are (by the common mind) much more resource intensive and don't seem to cause even a glitch in NT--Have read many places when having issues with NT usually due to BADLY coded indi--

Just my 2 cents well maybe .001 cent--LOL

Taks care and hope all is well with U and Urs--

Happy Holidays To All!!

Edited by newbie0101

Howdy tradernate--Happy Holidays!!

I agree 110%--Even though I know nothing of coding---What I do know (common sense) is that there are many indis out there that are (by the common mind) much more resource intensive and don't seem to cause even a glitch in NT--Have read many places when having issues with NT usually due to BADLY coded indi--

Just my 2 cents well maybe .001 cent--LOL

Taks care and hope all i swell with U and Urs--

Happy Holidays To All!!

Nate and Newbie have this bloke pegged correctly.

I was informed by those in his trading room a few years ago that J@y blamed TradeStation for the same thing back then...the inability to keep up with his coded wonder toys. Thus he switched to NinjaTrader and starts selling his miracle potions. Voila...after, what EIGHT VERSIONS, it is still NT's fault...?! Rubbish!

Those who know coding tell me that it is how he has had these indicators coded that cause 1) the impossible-to-trade stalls from the data flowing into NinjaTrader and 2) the perfect re-painting...which is a dead giveaway that the code is not reliable for real-time trading. You will get some real-time signals but get as many or more false signals. Listening to his videos is like listening to a huckster and con artist.

May we all have a prosperous 2015 without the fraud of the likes of J@y W1r3man!

Cheers!

Mick

• 3 weeks later...