(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have Tas boxes? Share pls

Howdy azimyt--certainly- Not from me but the graciousness of many members here that have provided a working version for us to test out--The Easiest which I am posting here was provided by admis--THANKS!!-Always good thoughts for U and Urs!!--side note should have taken the direction my brother always prodded me towards-computer programming--LOL but for real ! nonetheless here is the pkg--

https://www.forexupload.com/2Z5

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xczw3i

Hopefully what I uploaded makes sense if not post back and will try and make sense---

Tested following the instructions from the image in the zip---THANKS!!

This place is great!!SOOO Many different people coming together to help one another--Frick what a world we would have if similar actions were adopted by fighting gov'ts--SAD

Seems quite simple if U remove the politics--Let's all Live and be Free and help each other--Thinking that is what the founding fathers-- of all countries had in mind????--Wishful thinking I know!!

tested on win10 NT7v31 and works like a champ on 32 and 64 bit---

However using default settings does not match the "black charts" 5 min on video----

Disclaimer: Not that I care---about what he is marketing--- was just trying to join in on figuring the scheisters settings and indi he "calls his own" heck prob got it here but selling for monthly fee---Save Ur $$$ and use it to try out in the market!

Wishing ALL the very BEST for U and Urs!!

by the way I don't trade--wish I could but have responsibilities that require all the piddly $$$ can generate from 1 full time and 2 part time jobs---Still Love Yall-- and more importantly---appreciate the opportunity if nothing else-- to have the ability to re-post something I was fortunate enough to have access to!!

THANKS TO ALL OF U!! U- ROCK

Hello,

In my opinion, the TAS boxes isn't the correct indicator.

On the other hand I have a good news for the ones who are searching for Black chart and Delta indicator. I was recently on the trade room and J@y said to me that all of his indicators can now be leased. That's the first time we can lease the whole system (with all indicators)!

Is someone already leasing the new J@y's system (with Black chart and "symmdelta" indicator)?

Thank you

Thank you for your research. I use the system of Jay and do not want to change anything in it.What is the difference as he calculates? We have it and we can make money. 2+K today, 12+ K last week

Howdy azimyt--Hope all is Great with U and Urs--R U still experiencing these tremendous results??--If YES please share Ur current setup as Certainly many here would be Much Appreciative--For any insights U can provide--

TIA

Have a Great Weekend!!

p.s. not picking on U just going thru whole thread looking for a link for someone else and came across UR/this post and thought what the heck let's ask?

For ALL a Great Wknd!!

Edited by newbie0101
removed a comment

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Admis for the Contact Adress.

It's the First day after weeks that i am on again. After installing win 10, and Running the System one Week, i turnend of my Computer on Frieday. Monday i turnend my machines on, and there was --NOTHING! Nottingham exzept a Black Screen with a Stall blinking line... Horrible! I use Kaspersky for my Secure but that dient saved me. First i tried all the Stuff with Mint, Recuva, Restore-Options, etc. but nothing worked. So i had to buy a new Hd, and at least a new Machine- Not with Win 10 on it!

Can u please re-up the indicators?

here is the one I have compliments of admis--THANKS!! For All U do--As well THANKS to ALL the contributors here!!

links are for the same file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qyl1fx

https://www.forexupload.com/2Zu

Have a Great One!!

Edited by newbie0101

• 2 weeks later...

And the same PLUS

Version 8 (if Computers are to slow for Ver 9),

Divergence Spotter V3,

SymDot Source Code :-))

It would be great if someone could Post the RJRenkoHybrid, or the Auto-System!

THX A LOT i.a.

https://www.sendspece.com/file/e6nt75

PS: I found the Hybrid. Now its just the Robot ;-)

Edited by Oil-George