(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys!

After over one Year Break (Famaly!!) i took a Look to my beloved Thread. It´s hard to not 4get the Rules, Indis and so on... In the Future i try to reenter into the deepest Holes of my cheesy Brain -mybe i can find some nice working Ideas (they worked in the Past really good -see posts) so that we can find all together the missing Link between JJ-Sys and "How to be successful".

Have a great 2015!!!

I tried to restore my Ninja... Worked quiet nice, but the new Version of JJ (V8) dont work on my Compie. So i tried my old Version (V4) -that´s ok. AND I FOUND SOMETHING REALLY NICE:

I Found the "Zscore-V2" who shows the Entrypoints much better. It´s a really good Filter i think. Found it on the Ninja Site / Indicators / what´s new...

I try to share it here over the weekend. Don´t have the Time @ the Moment.

Do ya remember `"D3Spotter" ? Maybe we forgot to take a Look to Divergences for evaluating Entries...

Ok my Friends... I´m not back but i work on it ;-)) ZScore looks really good i think.

All the Best,

Oil-G

Back to the Roots Guys ´n Gals!

Setups (WITH TREND ans WITH wide Spread between Ma´s) because of Divergence, 3rd Test Breakout(/Retest - blue Line), First Test Syms after Break Prev Low of the Day....

75 Ticks on the Table :-)) ZScore did a good Job also.

H.a.n.D.

https://[email protected]/file/nh5h2r

If there is a Problem i can send it via PM?

Hi George,

Nice trading there George. I'd like to follow you, but I can't get this damn indicator to work. As it is, it prints dots all over the place. If I set COBC to TRUE it prints none.

Can I borrow your template. I promise I'll give it right back. :-)

Thanks, W.

Edited by Wanderer

ImO these Dots (or before "Baloons" -lol) are useless. Dots everywhere you can see. And you don´t have to use a -let´s say- red Dot without a Yellow Dot. So what these Balloons are fore? Use just the yellow Dots with Trend (OVERALL and -the most Important- WITH DIVERGENCE!!) on a Resistance/Support. Therefore you can use the "funktion8" Button (=Fib-Retracemnet) That´s more clear then the Dots; the "Zone" as Support/Resistance is a good Indi (61,8 to 76,4%).

All in short now:

Trend:

5 Min. MA´s, Spread and Angle between Ma´s,

Dev. Market Profile

Ana Supertrend U11 (the black Line)

Confirmation:

D3 Spotter and

ZScore

I modified the U11:

If the Price is UNDER the black Line, the Bars are dark/light-red and vice versa green.

ImO these Dots (or before "Baloons" -lol) are useless. Dots everywhere you can see. And you don´t have to use a -let´s say- red Dot without a Yellow Dot. So what these Balloons are fore? Use just the yellow Dots with Trend (OVERALL and -the most Important- WITH DIVERGENCE!!) on a Resistance/Support. Therefore you can use the "funktion8" Button (=Fib-Retracemnet) That´s more clear then the Dots; the "Zone" as Support/Resistance is a good Indi (61,8 to 76,4%).

All in short now:

Trend:

5 Min. MA´s, Spread and Angle between Ma´s,

Dev. Market Profile

Ana Supertrend U11 (the black Line)

Confirmation:

D3 Spotter and

ZScore

I modified the U11:

If the Price is UNDER the black Line, the Bars are dark/light-red and vice versa green.

Thanks George. That's good info. I'm trading the #3 trade for now.

W.