(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

In the OFA bartype settings you need to set "direct IQ-feed" to 2 to get bars with a different feed..

The bars are working now for me after also getting rid of the custom9 bartype ATM Renko.

Like OFA free with momentum dots now.

Compilation error still with the v2 volume cluster editions and no VCA on chart.

Edited by k33

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is that deobfuscator renamed some variables of the various patterns...We have in the code RB and RS,nut ythe error on trace file is that the coompiler doesn't find NADColor3().Actually there are 12 variables called Color_0,Color1 etc etc.i presume that the rename of all variables should solve the problem:NADColor1,NADColor2,NADColor3.Then applying it should give the error for others exact name...Found all classification patterns on code...Now will tey to modify code with the exact names...But i don't know if it will be so simple..

As software reverse-engineers (we call them "educators" here) get smarter and better in reverse engineering the codes, companies who design software to protect the codes also become smarter and more sophisticated. It's one of the best intellectual game in the world, I always wanted to learn how to reverse engineering software, but I am not a programmer and it was near impossible for me, I tried to follow some cracking tutorials, but didn't go very far because I got completely lost and frustrated.

You guys are great!

You are so right Mr User33 But people here in this forum has proved to be the best among the best to educated this kind of tools

i would like to know about this, i know it takes time and discipline to get the level of knowlegde people has here

Hoping they can make it and keep on learning about order flow analisys

actually the order flow is very easy to read, if you find a mentor who is a capable flow reader, you can learn it in few days with the determination and hard work. but it is only a VERY, VERY, SMALL part of the trading equation, it is the discipline and self-control (which is RISK CONTROL, same thing) that is the hardest part, and that you especially need a good mentor to coach you, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to master trading without a mentor who is a professional trader (I mean someone who trades for a living and is consistently profitable).