(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He use Enigma Encryption. when you run the program it will show you box with 3 inputs. First input already have your Machine ID that you have to send him that, then he will send you the name and encryption key. you enter both and the program will run. You have to do it once only. It will save this info and will never ask you again for these. But beware it is based on your machine ID.

I've heard you can change the Machine ID by changing a disk volume ID then rebooting. Have not tried it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any settings in this OFA indicator where I can display/divide the lot sizes so it will display smaller numbers. For eg: if in an OFA bar we have 10000 displayed, I want it to display 10 (basically divide by 1000), which will help see the chart easily.

If anybody has been using it and if we have that setting here, please let me know how to do it. [i could not see any setting, been trying to find it out since yesterday :(]

OFA Algo news:

One of generous members has sent me yesterday the OFA Algo binaries, so I'd like to "do" them during this week (depends on my free time, most probably at the end of week).

News:

I've just received the message from the donor. As it turned out, the package, which I've got is (or should be already educated). I had no time yet to check them out from inside...

Actually those are already educated, not sure if they need any corrections.

Anyway I asked him for the virgin files. For all interested and fearless members here is the link:

I've removed this suspicious file.

I have to repeat: This is not my edu. I've not checked it out yet.

Edited by admis

ahahah admis! yes the fearless members!!!

Yes, I'd like you to be aware, that the "education" process can be very time-consuming. Even checking it out. In this case it's fully applicable. I'm sorry, but I'm not a charity fund to spend all of my free time for anybody else without a limits.

We can always change it for the paid services if you want, but I'm afraid, it could be more expensive than buying from a vendors...

Would you like?

Yes, I'd like you to be aware, that the "education" process can be very time-consuming. Even checking it out. In this case it's fully applicable. I'm sorry, but I'm not a charity fund to spend all of my free time for anybody else without a limits.

We can always change it for the paid services if you want, but I'm afraid, it could be more expensive than buying from a vendors...

Would you like?

admis. First i thought you were referring to something else... Something regarding educating in general and specific. Regarding your response. I know how time consuming educating can be. I never saw you as a charity. I almost never ask for things! And I also post some edus that interest me. Dont be so touchy. I dont change my system every week. Keep up your work in the way that you see fit regarding what the members ask of you. Again, i thought you were refering to something else.

admis. First i thought you were referring to something else... Something regarding educating in general and specific. Regarding your response. I know how time consuming educating can be. I never saw you as a charity. I almost never ask for things! And I also post some edus that interest me. Dont be so touchy. I dont change my system every week. Keep up your work in the way that you see fit regarding what the members ask of you. Again, i thought you were refering to something else.

It's ok, hliboi.

I thought, that my intention was very clear... You can take this "Package" as it is and test it on your own or ignore it. Your will and your risk. Nothing more, nothing less...

Edited by admis
typo