(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

good morning, for CL i have ofa bars set at 8/3

for other futures someone know good settings?

thank you

You might want to check out OFA youtube channel. He posts trade of the day frequently, and you should be able to see some of the setting he is using.

anyway, just a tool. There is no "the best" setting. but setting that fits you.

just my 7000 rupiah worth opinion.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sateshcand, in post #890 you mentioned:

"NOFT i am using two charts one for trend and other for entry.

NOFT auction star lines are good swing points and good support and res.

they will give confirmed swing points earlier than any other indicators.i removed the numbers in the candle and made it small for good larger view of market.

secound NOFT is regular small chart for entry.

right profile is OFA/CFA used for targets.

RIGHTEDGE is good indicator for entry, i think even developer are not used in thisway."

I don't have NOFT auction star lines, for levels, and i don't have other noft indicator for entry. you or someone can share here?

thank you to all

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone having issues with the latest educated version of 0FA? i have noticed for a while now that when in use it crawls to a halt. I recall DBV stating in the "trading smarter video" that they are able to sabotage the user if they are found to be as he put it "messing around" with the software. I as reinstalled ninja and the zip file but to no effect. Any advice would be highly appreciated. Cheers

crawls to a halt ? What exactly do you mean ? What version are you using ?

I am using version 7.9 (the one with volume profile) is becomes pretty sluggish after a while of using. its the only program i am running on ninja at the moment. even exiting ninja takes some effort. just wondering if anyone was experiencing similar

I am using version 7.9 (the one with volume profile) is becomes pretty sluggish after a while of using. its the only program i am running on ninja at the moment. even exiting ninja takes some effort. just wondering if anyone was experiencing similar

That sounds quiet strange to me, get a backup of ur ninja and try with a fresh install I would say.

That sounds quiet strange to me, get a backup of ur ninja and try with a fresh install I would say.

The odd thing about this particular problem is that when the US market is closed and after market data is coming through then i works ok. When market is open this is when the problem occurs. Could this be a data handling issue? I use CQG demo account