(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any vendor who put code which forcefully close NT should deserve zero respect, it's just like a virus for NT. a full cs version will be released as soon as new dll is posted here. this will teach the vendor to respect its users.

I do not like the policy of OFA developer as well. Based on reviewing his source codes I suppose an attention of the developer is setup on putting obstacles more then looking for efficiency and quality (see a replay market case).

Minch please remember there was only one supplier of the current package. A chance to find another one willing to share a newest version is close to 0. I think we have to make a decision about sharing ourselves if the supplier will keep in silence.

Pay attention on an adages: "every stick has two ends" or "each action has reaction"

Edited by admis

This vendor has no ethic, he sold the OFA "legacy" version for $5000 to a user, 3 weeks prior to he announced he was discontinuing the development o the legacy version, and he wouldn't give that user free upgrade to OFA NT version, what a bastard!

He sold legacy version for $5000 then charged another $5000 for training, all for something that is basically the same as the $50 GOMI footprint chart for NT, now he is trying to make a killing selling OFA NT and "OFA Experience" videos.

This vendor has no ethic, he sold the OFA "legacy" version for $5000 to a user, 3 weeks prior to he announced he was discontinuing the development o the legacy version, and he wouldn't give that user free upgrade to OFA NT version, what a bastard!

He sold legacy version for $5000 then charged another $5000 for training, all for something that is basically the same as the $50 GOMI footprint chart for NT, now he is trying to make a killing selling OFA NT and "OFA Experience" videos.

HI

could you put a link-I want to have a look on that info about +50 $ GOMI..Thank you..

Good morning admis and all people from this forum

happy new year for all u guys

admis i just sent u a private message about this, did u received?

Thank u dear sir

I do not like the policy of OFA developer as well. Based on reviewing his source codes I suppose an attention of the developer is setup on putting obstacles more then looking for efficiency and quality (see a replay market case).

Minch please remember there was only one supplier of the current package. A chance to find another one willing to share a newest version is close to 0. I think we have to make a decision about sharing ourselves if the supplier will keep in silence.

Pay attention on an adages: "every stick has two ends" or "each action has reaction"

It is:

~~~~~~~~

1 day valid link

pass=indo-investasi

This package contains a source files (I believe thanks to minch), adjusted source of OFAExhaustion by me and main library. We do not forget the participation our mate leledc who is now out of the game based on his decision.

I'm not using this package as I can manage better with my own versions. But this one is almost the same.

Cheers for all users and a Happy New Year!

Edited by admis

It is:

http://hidemyass.com/files/XUuPh/

1 day valid link

This package contains a source files (I believe thanks to minch), adjusted source of OFAExhaustion by me and main library.

I'm not using this package as I can manage better with my own versions. But this one is almost the same.

Cheers for all users and a Happy New Year!

Thanks, and the PW for the file?