auction bars open .cs file please

misalto

I have seen dots in some post...what does it actually mean?

Would appreciate if anybody could help me understand it..thanks in advance! :)

Blue...usually that means the poster has edited the post and replaced the text/link with the dots.

From what I have seen, if the word/words are being auto-censored by the Forum ******'s appear.

For example, if I spell out c+r+a+p instead of obfuscating it like cr@p, you will see **** for the actual word. It appears the Forum initiator set-up the system that way to censor "offending" vocabulary and some websites.

Cheers!

Mick

Edited by tryitagainmf

Thanks

Blue...usually that means the poster has edited the post and replaced the text/link with the dots.

From what I have seen, if the word/words are being auto-censored by the Forum ******'s appear.

Cheers!

Mick

Thanks tryitagainmf for such quick reply! :)

Do you have this censored link file..would appreciate if you could share...thanks in advance! :)

Thanks tryitagainmf for such quick reply! :)

Do you have this censored link file..would appreciate if you could share...thanks in advance! :)

Blue...no, I do not think it was censored, nor do I have this. I would say that minch removed it after a period.

You may want to contact minch for whatever was posted there.

Cheers!

Mick

Blue...no, I do not think it was censored, nor do I have this. I would say that minch removed it after a period.

You may want to contact minch for whatever was posted there.

Cheers!

Mick

thanks for that advice..will contact minch now..

btw I am trying to send you PM right now but getting error message stating your inbox is full..

• 8 months later...