The OILMONEY -Please educate

longboat

@forexmaniac84 is correct above. And, 50/50 means you may as well throw darts or grab a ouija board. This is the simplest of trend following systems, from what I can tell. Yes, wins can be made. Like the recent CL drop down from $112 *may* have had you profiting with sells using this system. But, we have had a few decent $1+ plus rises. Regardless, if you can't find a better system elsewhere (for free) rather than paying, or, using this quite expensive hoax-ware, then you should just save yourself some time and give up on trading. While some successes may come with this indi and it's simpleton SMA trend following, eventually CL will face rip in the opposite direction, and the risk-to-reward will quickly take all your little gains.

The other telltale sign that this is hoaxware is the extreme amount of time and lip service paid to making sure it is for you, via the site and the enclosed literature. They say it is for single moms, the unemployed, haters of cubicles, and basically anyone with a pulse. So, basically 100% of the living breathing public can make money in oil trading. Yup, sounds about right.

As far as CL goes right now, 92/93 should be the bottoming, with some serious face rip potential to come to at least 97 IMHO, as shorts stops do a lot of the propelling back upwards.

Here's just a piece from the manual of this gem, FWIW. http://i.imgur.com/GcMuFTp.png

@thaomoua.

You can edit the settings in one of the educated files minch posted so that would be the ideal one to use. That's the TOM_Oil_Well_Indicator.cs. No other differences

@Wanderer.

You have to take that up with minch who educated the file. All I did was re-up the files he posted because the links were deleted from the posts very quickly,

@alienkiller,

Nice work mate. Thanks for letting us know.

Btw, it is said this indi is a cpu hog. I didn't get that impression at all after some heavy stress testing. But thats just me.

@lipe.fx

From the zip file, copy TOM_Oil_Well_Indicator.cs into bin/Custom/Indicator dir. Open NT7, Go to Tools, Edit indicator. Double left click on any indicator, Press F5 to do a general compile. When u hear the chime, it's compiled. Click on File then connect to your datafeed provider.Open a new CL chart of 3 min timeframe.Right click on chart and go to Indicators and look for the TOM Oil Well indicator and add it to the chart.

Thanks for the trouble

I'm getting a message error

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9599/atk.gif

yes that is correct. lipe.fx I included all 3 of minch's educated .cs files(he provided 3 in his posts) just to be complete but don't compile all three cs files or that error will emerge.

Just delete TOM_Oil_Well_Indicator2/3.cs from bin/custom/indicator dir, and make sure to use the preferable TOM_Oil_Well_Indicator.cs alone.