Renko X

This is just a repackaging of what he was selling a few years ago. His analysis in the videos is always after the fact when it is very easy to spot the good trades and bad ranging periods. He often underestimates the losses and overstates the wins in his videos so it sounds much better than it actually is if you were trading it live.

Can anyone suggest any good indicators that can help filter out some of the chop when using renko bars?

This is just a repackaging of what he was selling a few years ago. His analysis in the videos is always after the fact when it is very easy to spot the good trades and bad ranging periods. He often underestimates the losses and overstates the wins in his videos so it sounds much better than it actually is if you were trading it live.

Can anyone suggest any good indicators that can help filter out some of the chop when using renko bars?

Yes, BBmacD set at 32-24-12 :D

I am looking for Renkos with wicks (for MT4) just like shown in your screenshot.

It would be much appreciated, if someone could give download link. Thank you!

Here is link for median and regular renko charting kindly shared before by ii member paraxs. It is very good and you can select whether you want wick or not on Renko bars. You also have the option to adjust median renko bars to start other than the 50% level of the previous bar. It is worthwhile to test different levels to improve performance of your trading system. You may need to delete any decompiled header on mq4 files to get them to compile.

If you have or know of any good high percentage Renko trading system please post it.

www.multiupload.nl/YZD3KS9LZ4
Copy Turbo_Activate_dll file in the MT4 main folder...

Here is link for median and regular renko charting kindly shared before by ii member paraxs. It is very good and you can select whether you want wick or not on Renko bars. You also have the option to adjust median renko bars to start other than the 50% level of the previous bar. It is worthwhile to test different levels to improve performance of your trading system. You may need to delete any decompiled header on mq4 files to get them to compile.

If you have or know of any good high percentage Renko trading system please post it.

www.multiupload.nl/YZD3KS9LZ4
Copy Turbo_Activate_dll file in the MT4 main folder...

hi, just found out that the link doesn't work for me, perhaps due to my isp or something, could someone please mirror it to 4shared or sendspace?

Thanks in advance!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/marthart/bbmacd_zps30fb3789.png

Lines on the bbmacd are showing divergance

Hi Marthart,

Can you please post your chart indicators with a template? Maybe my BBMACD version is different because it doesn't look the same with your settings. Also do the arrows repaint?

Thanks.

No they don't repaint, they are just a ma cross type.

You will have to give me a couple of days when I am at main puter. that is not the full system there is a bit more.(also us a 1 min bbmacd )

Feel free to press the thanks button :D

Can you tell us what the 2 MA's are?

I have tried many MA cross indicators before and noticed that some repaint when price gets choppy. For instance in live trading you may get a group of several up and down arrows on consecutive bars but when you reapply indicator you just see one arrow. So it looks great in history but not so good live. I like to look for ways to filter the chop and reduce bad entries.

Can you tell us what the 2 MA's are?

I have tried many MA cross indicators before and noticed that some repaint when price gets choppy. For instance in live trading you may get a group of several up and down arrows on consecutive bars but when you reapply indicator you just see one arrow. So it looks great in history but not so good live. I like to look for ways to filter the chop and reduce bad entries.

4ema close

5 ema open

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/marthart/bbmacd_zps30fb3789.png

Lines on the bbmacd are showing divergance

What name is the arrows indicator? Better MA's combination is 3EMA close / 3EMA open.

Those AZ indicators must be educated before use. I know them for long time. It is sold by Polish scammers. Bad experience with those guys, they deserve punishment.

Thanks Hermes