SCALPER indic

ivan2007007

грааль епт))) хз,с трейдстейшн не сталкивался. На чем он основан? Может на нинзю есть уже что-то подобное.

Hi. It's not a grail. Why do you've decided that this indicator paints bar to the different color while it is still developing (or right as it closes), and gives the entry signal? Not at all. It paints a pivotal bar after a certain movement has already taken place (in the numbers of bars, price distance or percent, it does not matter!). In simpler words, it works on the same principles as the 'Zig-Zag'-like indicators, that are available in all platforms in one form or another…

My, oh my! Asking price for this TTM Scalper ($498) is just frustrating! What insolence, what ******ity!

This indicator is amazing , it makes a lot of money no matter which market or the direction... does not even care about stops... earns huge amount of money...

( but only for the vendor ) :)

fooled you lol.

my cigarette fell outta my mouth and burned my thigh and my heart skipped a beat,............then I saw the bracketed words and I realised in anguish that our dear Fib Queen was just teasing! :-O ;)

Yes oh yes dear Jane you fooled us. X_X Teaser! :P

Sorry Cash

I used this indicator with tradestation long time ago,; when you look back on the chart you cannot believe how good it is... till you start to run it live and you realize that all this amazing signals are being created way after the top/ bottom.

another piece of garbage from the warehouse of these crooks.

Jane

Haha! No need for any apologies Jane. i actually liked your teaser post and obviously you are right about all these "teaser" indicators @-) that were predominant then and even now.

You tell it like it is and thats why we love your indicator reviews, suggestions and recommendations.:)