[REQ] [EDUCATE] Flux Trigger Pack (v7.0.1000.14)

BlueMars

[REQ] [EDUCATE] Flux Trigger Pack (v7.0.1000.14)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [REQ] [EDUCATE] Flux Trigger Pack (v7.0.1000.14)

• I want BOTH
    • I want Flux Toolset ONLY
    • I want Flux Power Pack ONLY

to limit the number of unauthorized access to the developer forum (they huckster) and various baryg to steal valuable information from this forum easier for some branches of the forum to make a gated access,and for entry into special membership privileges allow for downloading, communication and exchange in the closed branch, a normal user is obliged to prove their worth to the forum, to prove that he is not of modern huckster, this should live in our certain number of time record of how many messages something,and put something worthwhile in return, or to show their advice that he deserves to live on this forum in the special status ..... but this is superfluous version of the proposal to make topikstarter .... IMHO

whether there are any patterns to this strategy applicable to futures or forex ...?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Noam!

I wish i had a thanks button, this thing is truly amazing.. thank you so much BlueMars and leledc!! ^:)^=D>

All we need now is someone to automate it....

Thanks Noam..your reply is enough and much appreciated!

Thanks button is just to let me know to whom I need to send downloading links via PM..

btw, ALL credit goes to leledc [educator]..never forget their hard work!!

Let us know your findings to help other forum members..

Have a great weekend buddy! :)

Thanks snaiper-x1

Special thanks BlueMars .... our new friend for the exchange of information and all who helped to cure indicators of greed .... I will try to test this strategy in forex .....

Thanks snaiper-x1..much appreciated!!

I know you will come up with some great idea or findings [from your past record :)]

let us know your findings to help other forum members..

thanks and have great weekend! :)

do u have if there is some manual of this system?

Hi gavetso

I didn't find 'PDF' manual during my search..

Since this indicator pack is vendor community limited, its difficult to get anything unless we have insider in their community..

but the moment I will get it..be assured that I will post it right away as well as any other info related to F1lux Tr1gger P@ck

Thanks for reply and have a great weekend! :)

Edited by BlueMars

Yes and also be sure to watch this Vimeo vid where Michael Lydick describes all the indis in the Trigger Pack and also shows you how to combine the indicators for high probability entries. He goes into great detail in this 1hr 26min vid.

Had a look at their videos. it all sounds like a load of snake oil to be frank. The market does not run on some time based script that can predict future. The only person who knows what is about to happen next is the guy about to pull the trigger on a 100 million sized order. Next to know is the algos... and for everyone else it's just playing the probabilities with good money management. If the flux signals really were 65% accurate... then the old reasoning applies... why not just trade them themselves and make billions instead of helping out the poor retail traders and running a subscription service. Nice that it's shared tho.

Vendor Indicator Pack Launching order

Thanks - 'been looking for this for awhile. :)

Question? Is this the entire toolset or just a new indicator pack?

Hi Morpheus

from my research I can tell you that this vendor has launched indicator packs in following order:

1. Flux Toolset [basic or Flux Standard Toolset]
  2. Flux Power Pack = Additional Tools released after Flux (Standard) Toolset
  3. Flux Horizon = Higher Time Frame/Daily Bars Analytics Tool * http://anonym.to/www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIhkEaG3KM *
  4. Flux Trigger Pack = Monthly Subscription ($195 per month as of Oct 20 2013) * http://anonym.to/http://vimeo.com/73431819 *

In this thread, LATEST INDICATOR PACK which consists of 6 Indicators (checkout post #1) and all of them have been educated by leledc..

1st & 2nd Indicators packs will be educated within week or two depending on when I get it..

P.S. If you need info on which indicator pack consists which indicator then post reply to this post..I will post it but I will require some time to find out..

Edited by BlueMars

Check your inbox

i don't have the trigger pack-

Hi traderforlife

I am sending you PM containing downloading link for flux trigger pack..

check you inbox..if you don't receive it then let me know..I will resend it..

and don't forget to hit thanks button to thank educators..never forget their hard work!

Have a great weekend! :)

Blue 1st off great share.

Can anyone help I'm having trouble with installing. It's document>NT7>bin>custom, then copy n paste dll64 and .cs. Not showing up I compiled also via ninjaedit. I also tried adding via ninjaedit>any indy>right click>refrences>add>flux.

Am I missing something.

Thanks

Thanks

Zip file Importing Instructions

Blue 1st off great share.

Can anyone help I'm having trouble with installing. It's document>NT7>bin>custom, then copy n paste dll64 and .cs. Not showing up I compiled also via ninjaedit. I also tried adding via ninjaedit>any indy>right click>refrences>add>flux.

Am I missing something.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi ninjatrader

Thanks..

btw..NO NEED for copy-pasting and compiling..

If you had downloaded from my PM link then you will get ZIP file..which you have to import DIRECTLY..no DLL copy-paste needed..NT will take care of that when importing into its internal directories..

Follow following steps to import ZIP file into NT (if you don't know)..

1. File > Utilities > Import Ninjascript
  2. Locate & select downloaded ZIP file
  3. Click OK
  4. If Import was successful then same will be shown in dialog box otherwise check Logs Tab for any errors and let me know..I will help you..

I think I have sent you PM earlier according to my 'sent items'..if you have not received it then let me know..I will resend it..Have great weekend! :)

Definatley looking for flux horizon

Hi alebernal0

If I get it then be assured that I will post it for forum members..I will help forum members as much as possible..

In the mean time let us know your findings & backtesting results to help other forum members..

thanks and have great weekend! :)

Heads up guys..

Hi guys

Thank you very much for such warm welcome! :">

In near time I will be posting Flux Toolset (Standard) and Flux Power Pack with educators help..

Checkout vendor's youtube channel in advance to know indicator features [which you can use it as standalone or for confirming indicator signal with other indicators (recommended!)]..

http://anonym.to/www.youtube.com/user/BackToTheFutureTradi/videos

Knowledge is power guys..be sure to know how to use indicators the RIGHT WAY!!

Have great weekend everyone! :)

Edited by BlueMars

@bluemoon

"If you had downloaded from my PM link then you will get ZIP file..which you have to import DIRECTLY..no DLL copy-paste needed..NT will take care of that when importing into its internal directories.."

Unless you've changed how your sending, three separate files were listed. (.cs and two .dll's) No zip in download.

Edited by Nukem

Difference between My Post (#16) & Caliente's Post (#17)

@bluemoon

"If you had downloaded from my PM link then you will get ZIP file..which you have to import DIRECTLY..no DLL copy-paste needed..NT will take care of that when importing into its internal directories.."

Unless you've changed how your sending, three separate files were listed. (.cs and two .dll's) No zip in download.

Hi Nukem..

You seem to got confused between my post (#16) with Caliente's post (#17)

I have sent downloading link only via PM to whoever appeared on Thanks list on my post (#16)

Caliente got PM from me and uploaded same files to SendSpace file hosting service where 3 files inside Zip were uploaded separately..

Hope this clears confusion..

If you haven't received my PM then let me know..I will send you PM..

P.S. Hey Nukem, its BlueMars not bluemoon..I hope no one here is bluemoon..just kidding :P :)

Edited by BlueMars
Fixing typos

P.S. Hey Nukem, its BlueMars not bluemoon..I hope no one here is bluemoon..just kidding :P :)[/b][/color][/font]

Hey BlueMars,

Ha Ha Ha! Sorry about that. Blue moon does bring back memories of an Oldie but Goodie song. Anyhow dont know what happened but the down load link sent by you matched exactly to what ninja trader received.

Thanks