(REQ) BOFX System & Statistical Indi - Consistent profit for Forex and Binary Options

I did say repeatedly now that it was a creative advertising. I made no denial of that. Had I not done that, my students would've still be lost.

The other reason why I did that other than creative advertising because I find this saying to be true:

"A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown"

If I come directly to you selling all these, I'm willing to bet my money you would say "I know this guy, he can't be good, he's been with all these years and still making requests. He cannot possibly be good!"

But if a foreigner comes is and offering something, we all tend to listen to the more. I know, I admit to that.

Had your high school friend been offering this to you, you wouldn't be interested at all. Why? "Well he went to the same high school as me and I know him, that's why I don't believe he's any good."

But imagine if a total foreigner comes to you offering this, and you found on the internet, the newspaper, or anywhere, you would at least read the sales page wouldn't you?

Indeed, "a prophet is not without honor except in his hometown." So true.

My student has given a true testimonial, so any flag/accusation/attack on me being a scammer CANNOT be valid. On Friday I gave all my students real signal, and I did pick the reversal for 35 pips on USD CHF. I traded it with my own money because I'm confident with my method. The trade turned out to 15 SL, 3 DD, and the 35 TP was hit.

Nuff said.

Hey Ishtana, maybe you could post some potential setups here for us to sample...I'm sure it would be a "creative" way to advertise here :)..... I'm looking at selling USDCHF this coming week with 0.8850 as 1st target....0.8800 as 2nd target...place stop loss at 0.8970.....do you have an "opinion" on this, or do you need to see how the banks tip their hand?

Yeah, that could be considered creative advertising, but a costly one. It's more of a demand of value. It takes analytical power to find setups. This systems relies totally on UNDERSTANDING, so I will only give away my hard work to my students.

I no longer speak the way you do, and neither is any of my students. We never discuss setup in terms of numbers. Let the banks do the thinking and crunching the numbers, we don't wanna know. We focus on following them. USD CHF can be trading at 1.5000 or 0.5000 for all we care, as long as there is a setup we will trade it.

My "opinion" doesn't mean jack sh*t. Honest to God, I don't know where USD CHF, or any pair for that matter is going. I'm terrible at predicting and that's why I'd never do it again. We have 0% chance of knowing what the banks are doing. The odds then jump to about 80-90% once they have shown their hand.

The free signal that I give to my student is very simple and every one of them can comprehend them easily. For example: I would write "dd/mm/yyyy: EU is prime for reversal, enter at trap move". That's it. My students would know exactly when and what to do. No mention of price level at all.

Uh... 40 pip stop loss is a bit too much for my liking. The maximum SL we set is 15 pips. Never more, usually around 8-10. By 15 pips, you'll know that you're analysis is wrong and you have to scratch out.

Penny saved is penny earned. And by having such a tight stop loss, you'll have more "ammunition" to play longer.

Remember that we only trade reversals, so if you're right OR wrong, you'll know it easily. If you're right, price will unlikely to come back, if you're wrong, price will hit your SL quite immediately.

Anyway, I have closed the listing for the obvious reason that people will be attacking me soon. Besides I want to give my students full attention and I can't do that if the new one is keep coming.