Req: PVDelta Divergence

wcicom

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
@ciardim, just find the small word "Download" on the page and click it. There is a yellow icon beside it.

Howdy Watson--unless U R limited by the sites U visit--Then U must have seen by now that--as much as Ur participation in re upping stuff is appreciated---That most users here do not speak nor read Chinese--thus the comments U R getting--If U have access to other sites why not just post there and be a universal contributor??--

TIA

Edit-- just wanted to say I should not have spoken for anyone else but me about reading or speaking Chinese-- heck for all I know I might be the only one here that can't--lol

A Great Weekend To All

edit2---here is the indi on sendspace --Not sure if required to make work but I placed the .cs file into the "indicator" folder opened NT732bit compiled indis and it worked---mind U did not show anything until I connected to Market Replay--thus asuming it's a Real-time indi only--Anywhoo hope helps

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yts4gq

Edited by newbie0101
added link to file

• 7 months later...
Howdy Watson--unless U R limited by the sites U visit--Then U must have seen by now that--as much as Ur participation in re upping stuff is appreciated---That most users here do not speak nor read Chinese--thus the comments U R getting--If U have access to other sites why not just post there and be a universal contributor??--

TIA

Edit-- just wanted to say I should not have spoken for anyone else but me about reading or speaking Chinese-- heck for all I know I might be the only one here that can't--lol

A Great Weekend To All

edit2---here is the indi on sendspace --Not sure if required to make work but I placed the .cs file into the "indicator" folder opened NT732bit compiled indis and it worked---mind U did not show anything until I connected to Market Replay--thus asuming it's a Real-time indi only--Anywhoo hope helps

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yts4gq

Hi Newbie0101... Can you please repost this ???

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...