Req: PVDelta Divergence

wcicom

Thanks for such fast response FT, but indicator does not display anything, I am not getting any error messages, but

it's blank in 32 and 64 bit instances of NT.

Its a realtime indicator as it calculates volume from bid/ask levels .... no way to get that data from history with NT - as it doesn't store it.

This indicator is very interesting.

Its very hard to find leading indicators but so far this one seems very very good.

I applied it to a 1 and 2 tick renko spectrum chart , let it run overnight and looking now at the results-

It seems too good to be true but i know it does not repaint.

The unique thing is that it gives you an early alert even on an upward bars without a need for two tops or bottoms to generate a divergence.

It actually gives you a divergence based on volume which is the best possible.

The question is how well will it act on a strong market and not just overnight (ES ).

going to do a replay and post later.

Bottom line- use the alerts but then go in only on a fib level- either extension or retracement.

Traderbeauty- Jane

This indicator is very interesting.

Its very hard to find leading indicators but so far this one seems very very good.

I applied it to a 1 and 2 tick renko spectrum chart , let it run overnight and looking now at the results-

It seems too good to be true but i know it does not repaint.

The unique thing is that it gives you an early alert even on an upward bars without a need for two tops or bottoms to generate a divergence.

It actually gives you a divergence based on volume which is the best possible.

The question is how well will it act on a strong market and not just overnight (ES ).

going to do a replay and post later.

Bottom line- use the alerts but then go in only on a fib level- either extension or retracement.

Traderbeauty- Jane

How about posting a few screen shots showing its predictive powers or how it leads price?

I will vouch for this indicator.

There are many indicators being shared here, I do test a lot of them.

Most of the indicators are being calculated based on the history which is not good.

Just think- the fact that the market was going up / (down ) for the last 14 bars does not mean that it will continue upward, the probability is there and many times when there is a strong trend/ move it will continue ; but can we make money consistently using lagging indicators ? most likely NO.

I will not say - "The only way" because this is kind of extreme but I would dare say that imho reading the MOVES in the market is a good way to consistently win.

The simplest example is shorting on an up move right at the 1.272 or the 1.618 ; or going long on an up moving market at the 61.8 or 78.2 or 50 etc - retracement.

It sounds very simple and easy- but its definitely NOT so.

Many times it is but in many others we have a conflict between the big picture and the smaller one which complicates things.

I will not get into that right now but the most important issue is TO KNOW with a high certainty what should happen next.

Once you know then all you have to do is wait for a signal.

Now lets ask ourselves- WHAT IS A SIGNAL ? ; i use for example either the asc trend ona 70 tick chart but only when i am almost 100% sure , if not then i will wait for a renko signal and then enter.

I always look for SUPPORTIVE EVIDENCE, which is for example a REVERSAL VOLUME SPIKE on a 1 minute chart,the ideal is a divergence on the volume.

I tried to use many volume charts from different indicators with no success or lets say consistent success.

Once i found this PV Delta - i think i found something which is very very good and reliable.

But again- you cannot trade just using this indicator, on a strong move it will give you false entries and a million of them, this is only a tool and as i explained before- its purpose is only to support an idea that you have, so for example- if you reached the 1.272 and you get divergences from bar to bar and you get an entry signal then TAKE IT, but not before.

The beauty of this indicator is that it provides divergence from BAR TO BAR without the need of a double top or a higher high (lower / low ) to generate a divergence in the normal way.

BOTTOM LINE- i highly recommend this indicator as long as you wait for a confirmation.

I wanted to post some screen shots but had a problem with my ninja and could not do a replay - no idea why it wont d/l the relay data. but if you are interested with some images then let me know just by clicking the thanks button and i will put them tomorrow with live data.

Take care and hope it helps.

Traderbeauty JANE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just tried this but I get an error about a license when I install

PVDeltaDivergence.zip

http://limelinx.com/cdu7y

Now do this

Go to File > Utilities > Remove Ninjascript Assembly Delete PV DeltaDivergence

Copy PVDeltaDivergence,cs into Custom/iIndicators dir

Go to Tools > Edit Ninjascript > Indicator Then F5 for General compile

Thats it