[Req] Ninja Trader Programming tutoring videos

tommy1618

I did, a few of the videos on youtube actually helpful, however, I wish they're more coherent and comprehensive on the subject. An analogy of that would be like going to a food sampling event, I got a taste of a little of everything, but won't fill me up :)

Maybe I didn't look deep enough, do you have any good suggestion?

Thanks

Don't get me wrong, but you won't learn programming by simply watching videos.

If you're not familiar with C#, get some book for reference.

Try to code simple things or ideas you have. Do it using Wizard and learn code it produces.

Reference samples can sometimes suggest things or move you in the needed direction: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

NT has great support forum - if something doesn't work, you can always ask there.

Hi

Does anyone have ninja trader programming tutoring videos to share? I've been looking around the web, and there are very limited materials on how to programming in Ninja Trader. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

: -?

I am also interested in some time programming ninja friends from this forum suggested a few ideas, but I realized that this is not an easy process and it takes time, I'm learning to break into simple exe. programs to make them crack or trial, but time is very short, have a job, trading in the foreign exchange market, so I probably did not get to the programming under Ninja, but I decided that earning money for my number one goal, so put aside classes kryakerstvom....:)> -