[REQ] Bull's Eye Broker Forex

Bill Bundle

where can i download it?
I think it might be on their website. It says that it can accept multiple data sources. http://bullseyebroker.com/data-sources/

Other that this I don't see any thing else.

http://bullseyebroker.com/free-point-and-figure-program/

This is the add that I got by email.

Bull's-Eye Broker now supports FOREX Charting and data feeds from MetaTrader.

(MetaTrader is a no-cost Forex data source and platform)

Using Bull's-Eye Broker instead of default MetaTrader charting gives you:

-Advanced features and charting formats, exclusive Point and Figure features and portfolios.

-Faster, more responsive charting functionality.

-Advanced portfolio management and automated charting features.

Already bought Bull's-Eye Broker 5? This update is waiting for you at no additional cost, as are all new updates we add in the future.

Sincerely,

Point and Figure Team

Alerts Charts Education, Inc.

Bullseyebroker.com

Edited by Bill Bundle

• 1 year later...
somebody please upload the latest. the previous one i did only has MT5 as a beta. i never downloaded the mt5 platform so i never tested it. i am willing to fix this if someone can get the setup

peace

do you have crack o f bulleye broker 5 which connect to mt4? i do have their latest exe file....it is 64bit version

Candyman, what do you do with all the software you fix ? I personally gave you 4 or 5 setup files which you fixed, but that software never shows up here. It reminds me of "Gavesto" ways. You surface as soon as someone has a setup file, you often ask for it to be send to you via private message, and then no one ever sees that software again, well except the guy you get setup file from. Something is off here.

if i am able to fix it i send the patched files to the requester for their approval and testing.

i NEVER release anything without permission from the requester.

there are many softwares that i am unable to repair. unfortunately. i just do my best but sometimes the protections are too much for me.

you will prob never see a software release from me personally but you will see other members releases giving me credits.

i hope i explained it good enough

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
sorry I was not online for some reason..I have d bulls eye broker 5 that connect to mt4.. i can not send private messages so please send me ur skype ids so we can talk on it..i have removed d license but i can not modify dll to connect it to mt4 for free forex data...so please send me ur skype ids who can fix this...