TTC indicators

cornelis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this script imported without incident on my machine, no license alerts, no nothing. Each and every indicator works perfect for me. I don't understand why some of you have issues.

There is no documentation for these indicators. I suggest you visit the website from time to time to see if the dev has anything in that regard.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried it almost a year ago- i was not impressed- it seemed to me as another lagging set of indicators like kwikpop and many others.

They calculate a trend and paint it and put the stops for you and it looks amazing so much that at night you stop counting sheep and switch to dollar bills lol.

Then the moment of awakening comes and you get an area of consolidation and chop and you lose and lose and lose ...

We all have been there , and if these "Magic Programs " were so great then the inventors would not share them but trade for themselves or big banks.

Stay away from these types of programs because you will lose.

You need LEADING information to help you decide- like price itself ( renko spectrum bars ) , support and resistance, trendlines ( not crazy about but they work ) fib levels.etc.

But the best is just follow a simple s. t. u. p. i. d method- ---- as long as not support was broken kep going long on any retracement- u can use navi signals just for entering on a 2-1 renko soectrum.

once the support has been broken and you see a downwzrd zigzag then reverse and short every time.

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

I tried it almost a year ago- i was not impressed- it seemed to me as another lagging set of indicators like kwikpop and many others.

They calculate a trend and paint it and put the stops for you and it looks amazing so much that at night you stop counting sheep and switch to dollar bills lol.

Then the moment of awakening comes and you get an area of consolidation and chop and you lose and lose and lose ...

We all have been there , and if these "Magic Programs " were so great then the inventors would not share them but trade for themselves or big banks.

Stay away from these types of programs because you will lose.

You need LEADING information to help you decide- like price itself ( renko spectrum bars ) , support and resistance, trendlines ( not crazy about but they work ) fib levels.etc.

But the best is just follow a simple s. t. u. p. i. d method- ---- as long as not support was broken kep going long on any retracement- u can use navi signals just for entering on a 2-1 renko soectrum.

once the support has been broken and you see a downwzrd zigzag then reverse and short every time.

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

Simple, to the point and helpful...thank you Jane!