(Req) Tradeguider THE 3"W"s Course for chart Reading

Hi to All forum members I'm looking for tradeguider 'The 3 W's course please share if some one is having it.

Here is the link of the course particulars,:- http://www.tradeguider.com/chicago/

YOU WILL LEARN:

How to read charts like a professional trader using Wyckoff principles

Valuable entry and exit strategies for high probability low risk trading

How to use Multiple Time Frames to reduce errors and increase profitability

Specific Wyckoff Trade Setups you can immediately use

The sequencing of key market events so that you know exactly what the market will do next

How to identify "Smart Money" movements at the right edge using Volume

Where to place stops for effective risk management

How to develop the right mind-set to enhance your trading activity

The power and insight of the Weis Wave methodology

Two Goals, Three laws and Five steps - a practical approach to trading the Wyckoff Way

Understanding Wyckoff charting principles through Tick Charts, Point & Figure, Candle Analysis, Kagi Charts

A true understanding of the core VSA principles

Integrating volume \ price studies with Technical Analysis

Anticipating a positive response from you all wonderful members, PLEASE SHARE

Hi,

This course is not that great. Gavin is a good sale man, his every course is ground breaking and life changing.

Apart from Gary dayton & David weis none of the other presenter contribute anything useful for trading.

rather than going for this i suggest buy (if you can) wyckoff original course. It is a great course if you buy not only you will get the course but also wonderful support which i think is must to learn Wyckoff trading.

the above is my personal opinion.

regds,

Thanks my friend for your valuable advice, my main interest lies in the content taught by Dr. Gary Dayton and David Weis,

In this course promo David Weis said that he is going to teach some thing which he never spoke of in any course or webinar and that is what I'm looking out for.

Help me find that portion of Dr. Gary Dayton and David Weis.

Anticipating a positive Response.

Worm Regards

Thanks my friend for your valuable advice, my main interest lies in the content taught by Dr. Gary Dayton and David Weis,

In this course promo David Weis said that he is going to teach some thing which he never spoke of in any course or webinar and that is what I'm looking out for.

Help me find that portion of Dr. Gary Dayton and David Weis.

Anticipating a positive Response.

Worm Regards

it is weis wave which David was talking abt to teach in this course. google it u will get some idea.

i dont think any one has crack version of it.

regds,

Hi,

This course is not that great. Gavin is a good sale man, his every course is ground breaking and life changing.

Apart from Gary dayton & David weis none of the other presenter contribute anything useful for trading.

rather than going for this i suggest buy (if you can) wyckoff original course. It is a great course if you buy not only you will get the course but also wonderful support which i think is must to learn Wyckoff trading.

the above is my personal opinion.

regds,

thanks for your tips. where is the wyckoff original course? what's the website address?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...