Ace*trades [dot] com

joe11

Guest FloridaTrader
Hello,

Can anyone shed light on this system - www [dot] @cetrades [dot] c0m

@ - a

I keep getting their emails touting frequent 10 point profits on ES.

Is this practical?? Does anyone here have experience with it?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Please help us out by using the search feature before posting requests new guy. This prevents confusion, duplication and keeps this forum organized. Also, read the rules.

Thread already in progress: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11838-Acetrades?highlight=acetrades

Hello,

Can anyone shed light on this system - www [dot] @cetrades [dot] c0m

@ - a

I keep getting their emails touting frequent 10 point profits on ES.

Is this practical?? Does anyone here have experience with it?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Their whole site is full of fluff, absolutely zero specifics on what is so magical about their 'Ace' system. In brief, everything they offer is a crock of sh!te IMHO. And then, you can confirm this by their request of a 'course' that they 'say' is worth $4795 for $2995, or the lesser cousin for a super-duper discount of $1895. And, no sign of what you get - videos, PDFs, no track records of success --- this is deceptive marketing towards the naive. And then to add insult to those who know what they are reading on their pages, they actually have a paypal link to take your $2995? I mean seriously, who is stoopid enough to do this?

I don't get why people (by that I mean aspiring, struggling traders) keep looking for someone who can invent fire, when it's already been done: there are dozens of decent course videos found on indo already, there are many hundreds of decent books on how to trade market profile or some other theoretical but once learned successful method. And the graphics and fancy wording of a web page can't make up for the lack of facts on what they offer.

And, if you're getting emails from them, that means they've purchased bucket/campaign lists of email addresses, to whom they hope to peddle and suck in buyers to their 'services.' Does that sound like something a reputable, successful, self-standing business would do?

I'm surprised they don't offer ginsu knives with this course - check their wording under the 'diamond' package - "Yes only $1800 and you are upgraded to unlimited Ace signals and ongoing training."

Assuming they collect 3-5 of these guppy buyers per year, that's an incredible income boost to this central rural Ontario operation. But the bottom line is, if you've got even only $5K trading capital and - as the self-touting market expert/trader you make yourself out to be on your web page - and you can't trade that up into an amount many times more than that over the span of a few months, then he shouldn't be offering courses in this, or can't trade with any record of success. I assure you real traders are not wasting their time peddling this type of monkey cr@p, but are instead applying their knowledge to multiplying their money many times over. Period.

If you're looking for trading rooms, start by eliminating anyone who does not have a verifiable track record. That also usually will mean eliminating anyone who is not a current member - with a paid seat at the CME group. Why? They have a history, they have a location, they have a track record - they're don't own/rent the seat and space to lose $$$ or suck in newbies. I am not selling anything, but when I checked out a few trading rooms that met this criteria, eminiexchange and Anthony was uber professional: called out trades in a formal way, documented, and explained what was going on. Plus he's been at it for 25 years, and didn't just set up shop out of Wasaga Beach Towne TV shop. Heck the daily free content on Anthony's site is worth more than most of the cr@p people charge for. One other extremely respectable operation that comes to mind is Mr Top Step, although I don't know to what extent they do trade calls from their room.

Remember, don't try to go ferret out guys who are telling you they have invented fire - they are the snake oil salesmen; you want to find and stick to the guys who have refined and modernized fire, and are using it to produce wonderful things for them, and by extension for you.

Edited by osijek1289