how to get rich trading the forex market

To get rich from forex you need to go through the process, where you have to learn and keep practicing until you are able to manage the forex risk, until your forex trading produce a large and consistent profits. Everyone takes different time to be rich from forex, but not a few who failed in the middle of the road at the moment they are still step in forex journey of trial and error. I have 3 years in forex, but still do not dare to invest in big capital, still use a mini account in galleass.com

Forex trading is a process. You need sufficient knowledge to succeed. You also need discipline and patient. You are right, Forex trading is risky. This is just like other types of ventures. You need to take that risk to enjoy the reward and the opportunity. When I signed up for a trading account, I knew already about this. That's why I am doing some kind of research about Forex, visiting and reading various sites and forums like this one to further enhance my knowledge about this matter. I know this is the only way for me to win in this business.

• 3 months later...
you can success and make profit by forex trading if you technically analysis the market and make strategy.some Reason of loss at forex is Lack of experience,dependency Over Signal,Trading without purpose,trade with Large risk ,Lack of Trading Strategy.i think if you can handle this matter you must success and be a rich man

• 2 years later...
you can success and make profit by forex trading if you technically analysis the market and make strategy.some Reason of loss at forex is Lack of experience,dependency Over Signal,Trading without purpose,trade with Large risk ,Lack of Trading Strategy.i think if you can handle this matter you must success and be a rich man

for suksess is not easy for us to achieve in forex, but with no intention of strong and serious study can certainly do forex trading in its premises together HiWayFX maximum and can achieve what you want in his forex trading

• 3 weeks later...
Well,forex market is a way to become rich but there is a method to madness. You must have a good plan & implement it well by working regularly! Don't be too greedy too! Good broker selection is quite essential because they are our bridge to forex markets & way to deposit/withdrawing money. I have been with some brokers but FreshForex has helped me a lot by way of their services via good customer support,Licensed operations,trader centric conditions,the works. Thus,with a carefully implemented plan over time with a good broker you can surely make big money!

• 3 weeks later...
just my two cents, though the topic is a bit old, but the goal in forex trading is to GET rich yes, but its not actually the focus, we have to go through s routine, a system to get there, and that routine has everything it, from years of trading to learning to losing, to making mistakes etc. thats how i view forex anyway

You don’t really need to get rich, it’s all about trading with proper plans and that’s something which is enough to bring rewards. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get a lot of support with everything. They have lovely educational setup plus demo contest also available where we can participate regularly especially on their Southampton Supreme demo contest which got unlimited prizes to be won as well, it’s why I like it so much and is the way we can grow.