Big Mike Indicators Ultimate Request/Response Thread

vaivanov

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no manual for Volume_Ladder_Volume on the website in the form of a file which can be downloaded, only stuff written right in the indicator section, will try to copy it to here. Gom had so many revisions and updates that there are pages and pages with instruction in many different locations, will see what I can find for that one also, may take a day or two.

It looks like the only way out for that low life is to declare bankruptcy, I really don't see how he can defend this lawsuit, or who is going to donate money to his defense fund: he has been so mean to everyone, he has kicked so many innocent honest people out whom did not do anything to deserve such treatment, this is pure Karma: he is simply a BAD PERSON! what goes around comes around!

It looks like the only way out for that low life is to declare bankruptcy, I really don't see how he can defend this lawsuit, or who is going to donate money to his defense fund: he has been so mean to everyone, he has kicked so many innocent honest people out whom did not do anything to deserve such treatment, this is pure Karma: he is simply a BAD PERSON! what goes around comes around!

True that user33. He thinks running to Ecuador to hide will solve all the repercussions of his dirty deeds.

Hi jkpdon,

There isn't an ELD or PLA files in that post, but someone else complained about script not compiling and they were referred to earlier post where enclosed function was, I think the function that I attached below is what is missing to make the script work. So compile this as a "function" before compiling the script.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/81hljo

• 4 weeks later...