Golman Sach Trading Course

Hey,

Anton Kreil former Goldman Sachs Trader put together a course where he is teaching how professional traders really trade.

http://www.instutrade.com/education/professional-trading-masterclass?opt=2

The link is above. The course looks very interesting however the price is out of my price range at the moment. And I would really appreciate it if somebody could upload the actual course or might have something similar.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Many of you might remember him as he featured in the BBC series Million Dollar Traders. Earlier this year he was interviewed at the Cass Business School of London. There are some interesting bits here and there. You can watch part 1 of 6 here:

I watched the entire interview as well as the BBC series. Btw, there is a CNBC South Africa version titled "Top Trader". It's very disappointing as they do not use real money, as they do in MDTs. The editing sucks and you get bored quickly. I love how all the loosers walked out at the end in MDTs!

Know that besides selling the course, both Lex Van Dam and Anton Kreil are using the successful traders of the course for head hunting. This is explained in the interview.

Hey,

Anton Kreil former Goldman Sachs Trader put together a course where he is teaching how professional traders really trade.

http://www.instutrade.com/education/professional-trading-masterclass?opt=2

The link is above. The course looks very interesting however the price is out of my price range at the moment. And I would really appreciate it if somebody could upload the actual course or might have something similar.

Thank You

I like this guy, but they do have a motive!

The fact someone has Bank training has a filtering effect on the courses out there. IOW, use the fact they did work in a trading bank or have made serious $ to filter out the course sellers. This really cuts out the course marketers.

...might have something similar.

Seek out the "Lex Van Dam Trading Academy" course. It's a bit dated now but I hear it gives a real insight into how a hedge fund invests. It should also be similar to training Anton received and they have worked together in the past.

Just remember though...........you need a hedge funds money to trade the way they do!

• 1 month later...

I know its not the full course but he has posted excerpts from his course on youtube - see link to first ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cytdsNK3zMQ ) - there are 11 vids - over 1hrs worth of clips... it gives a good idea of his course content and clearly shows its for position traders using fundamental analysis and not intraday trading.

He also mentioned min $15-20K to trade his method and you are not allowed to take any money out - compound it all....

No doubt worth seeing but I doubt its for many here or what they are expecting from it or him ... but who knows...just my view of what I viewed...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The course is called Anton Kreil - Professional Trading Masterclass, it does contain:

Core Course: 28 videos

Documents: 64 documents. Spreadsheets and PDFs

It can be downloaded from Thevault.bz, but I am not a member, or from www.*****************/_2013/_Knowledge/Anton%20Kreil%20-%20Professional%20Trading%20Masterclass,%20$2999%20(instutrade.com)/ ans it is difficult to get in contact with andreybbrv, So if anyone can get the hands on this course pls share it with us.

Preferibly with putlocker, billionuploads, or 4shared.

Bump!

Thnks.

• 1 month later...

Well, nobody seems to have access.. This course is for guys who actually have some money in the bank to invest, so if you are really interested I suggest a groupbuy. Anybody here that is willing to contribute?

edit: I am talking of course about the option to buy from forexwarez or whatever that thing is called, it should be cheap the indicators cost about 150$ so it should be the same

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The course is not at all about daytrading futures or forex. It is mainly about spreadtrading stocks. The concepts itself are very valuable but most people here will simply not understand it, those who had some finance courses will. If you have 25k in your trading account and are willing to put in a lot of work I would recommend it!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...