My NT7 chart show nothing....

dcbsod

You're not receiving data from the data servers. Or, if it is coming, it is coming in incorrectly. I've seen and had this. I have been able to 'recreate' this in the past, but don't know what causes it - it impacts some symbols or instruments but not all of them. I'm not sure if when you fired up NT if the any data on any charts displayed; in otherwords, if you have a saved workspace with various charts made up of various instruments, when you start NT7 fresh, it should display all of those instruments. I could recreate the problem by then choosing specific instruments, and would then get a blank chart. BUT, if I switch back to the original instrument, it usually works. Not sure if you have experimented like that.

I am assuming your emulator is running fine. Not sure who is providing you your datafeed ... if it is Amp, you should see the following 2 connections in your LOG tab: one is the realtime datafeed, the other historical.

http://i.imgur.com/HlsDwA1.png

If you dont have any charts in a saved workspace, try creating some. Even if the charts are blank, save the workspace, exit and relaunch NT - they may appear at that point. I recalled when I had the issue, if the instrument loaded the chart properly when you launch NT, that instrument remained available for that NT session. In the end, the problem somehow disappeared for me.

Edited by osijek1289

I think that am not receiving 6J09-13 data; and its the only one i need; take a look too my market analyzer: http://postimg.org/image/6id8kja61/.U see that there is no data for 6J09-13 and 6C09-13? The problem is am using zen-fire and Cqg account as data provider, and both of them have the same problem of showing 6J09-13 data on the chart. 8H hours before, everything was working and now no way......Any idea?

The fact it *was* working is odd. I see you have no data for 6C either - are any of the CME currency futures pairs charting? I know that some brokers don't enable access to everything, but, the fact it worked and now is not, is odd. Could it be you changed NT DLLs in the meantime? Were any other files changed, ie., along the lines of that other thread where folks are moving to NT v14, and possibly installing a new NTConfig.xml, which has new IP/connect addresses? If you've changed nothing in your NT install, it's hard to explain why you're no longer getting something that hours ago you were. If it's none of that, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas; not sure if your NT install is fresh (like as in today) or from many days/weeks before ... only other thing I am thinking is that NT has made a change to some config file, somewhere, perhaps even caused some sort of redirection table corruption ... I've seen it mangle itself too often in the past, and does have some odd behaviour like corrupting workspaces that the NT folks just refuse to admit or acknowledge.

Hi all,

have problem with my charts on NT7;a couple hour before, everything was perfectly working; i restart my computer and try to open nt& again and the chart show blank with lines at the bottom: here is an image: http://postimg.org/image/ezcqvgeux/

Please can someone help me to set it asap?

don't know if will matter/help, but maybe try "repair DB" in tools>options>then data tab--repair DB

also maybe try create new workspace .

Maybe nothing just throwing out idea

Good Luck